3.4/5
Veet Easy Grip Ready-to-Use Wax Strips Reviews
#165 in Hair Removal

July 07, 2017

I've been buying this product for a long time, always will

I've always been more on the hairy side, so finding a great hair removal product was very important to me. I started with different creams that were only somewhat effective (did not get all hairs), smelled very bad, burned my skin, and the hair grew back quickly as thick as if I had shaved it. When I began using Veet wax strips I truly loved the results. It left my skin feeling smooth, and it wasn't even painful as I had anticipated, slightly uncomfortable the first couple of times, that's it. My hair only grew back weeks later and it was so much softer and lighter. I have found though that when switching to waxing, it's important to exfoliate often, and always moisturize! I would easily recommend Veet wax strips to anyone who asks!

June 07, 2017

A bit pricey but very very effective. One of the only brands that actually fit my needs. It catches even the smallest hairs and leaves the skin nice and smooth, especially if you use the cleansing wipes that are provided in the box.

March 01, 2017

Very easy to use and good for sensitive skin. Love it. Very easy to use and good for sensitive skin. Very easy to use and good for sensitive skin.Very easy to use and good for sensitive skin.

October 12, 2016

Bandes super pratique pour la vie de tout les jours. Rends ma peau douce et soyeuse. Enlève absolument tout les petits poils. fonctionne bien sur moi.

October 12, 2016

Great product and always does it's job. I used nair once and was so disappointed. Always keep coming back to this product. Great for sensitive skin and no after effects.

September 26, 2016

I cut the big strips into smaller strips to wax eyebrows, upper lip, chin and side burns. Wax melts easily when rubbed. Pulls out almost all of the hair. Wipes that come with the wax are super moist, don't rip easily and removes wax that's left behind.

February 24, 2016

That's a product that I cannot live without. I keep my hair to grow then I remove it easily and quickly with the ready strips, it keeps my skin soft and shiny.

January 27, 2016

I found these to be a great price, easy to use, got rid of the hair and they were gentle on my skin.

January 29, 2015

You really have to rub the strips to hear them and all the hair doesn't get removed. You end up redoing the same spot several times

2.3/5

April 15, 2014

although some hair comes off, it doesn't remove all hair, not sure why