3.2/5
veet legs and body wax strip kit Reviews
#115 in Hair Removal

March 17, 2020

For quick touch-ups at home - try these!

I am a waxing convert! I got a late start but for the last 5 years, I have not been tempted to shave. While I do visit a waxer, I keep these at home to clean up any missed hairs once home, and for "emergencies" if I cannot get an appointment. For all the blondes out there ... there's always a few hairs that can't be seen until home ... A few minutes and 1-2 strips and you're good to go. If you're a first-time waxer, go to a professional to see how they do it and get some tips. You don't want to hesitate when pulling!

March 16, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

highly recommend

I received a voucher for a 20 pack of the new leg and body wax strips, I have never used strips before and absolutely recommend giving them a try even if you have sensitive/dry skin (after a shower & exfoliate of course, then when finished follow with a soap wash to make sure you have any excess completely removed!)

2.2/5

June 12, 2017

I found the strips made my legs and feet area break out. It didn't take the hair off properly so I had to repeat it a couple of times. it caused redness and it hurt as well. I rather shave

2.0/5

June 12, 2017

Very easy to use. However the "removes 95% of hair at 1st application" is much closer to 40%. When it did remove the hair it was great. When the wax came off the strip when i pulled it and stayed on my leg. That was 20 min of cleanup trying to get sticky "wax" off. The finishing wipes it comes with are nice. They remove the wax left on your leg fairly well, with a bit of scrubbing.