2.9/5
Veet Wax Strips with Easy Gelwax Sensitive Formula Legs Reviews
#97 in Hair Removal

June 03, 2020

Smooth legs - you got it!

I tried these on my legs. Super easy to use and love the smell! Perfect because no rubbing the strips before using because I never know how much to rub! Did not hurt one bit and smooth legs within minutes! Amazing product- first time i tried waxing my legs myself! Definitely recommend it.

April 28, 2020

So easy to do myself and leaves my legs silky smooth

I've always been a veet lover but since trying these strips I won't just buy whatever is on sale anymore. I'm absolutely hooked and love using these again and again, so good at grabbing shorter hair, doesn't irritate my under arms and makes waxing at home alone so easy!

February 27, 2020

Such a steal!

I got a coupon in the mail for a 20 count pack of Veet Wax Strips so of course I had to run out and get them. Veet is a brand I’ve been using for well over a decade. I normally shave my legs, but these strips are awesome to have for right before going on vacation. I got the sensitive formula and it works superbly!

These retail for $13.99 CAD.

August 07, 2018

Go to waxing strips

I started to only wax and try not to shave so i use this strips all over my body and they are great. My skin isnt sensitive but i use these strips just in case and they smell amazing, they can get short hair, and they dont leave your skin very red or irritated. The after wax packets are also very soothing