Venus Platinum Extra Smooth Razor Reviews
#5 in Razors

October 21, 2020

Quick and effective shave

I just recently upgraded to this razor by venus from their previous model and I absolutely love it! The handle is so easy to use and makes shaving quick and easy. I have always been a fan of venus razors but this one takes the cake!

October 05, 2020

no razor bumps.

Extra smooth shave. No shaving cream required. Long lasting blades. These are my new favorite razors.
    The extra cost compared to razors with less blades is totally worth it. I shave basically my entire body with these razors and change the head about once every 3 weeks

March 28, 2020

Smooth sailing

Numerous blades provide the closest shave possible without the razor burn. I found it was safe for my legs, under arms and Brazilian area. Leaves skin very soft.

April 27, 2019

Great Product!

I really like these razor! Felt great on my skin! Price is good for the quality! Left my legs super soft not bumps! My hair didnt start growing 5 days later! Definitely recommend! Great product!

February 09, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Works great but a little pricy

I was impressed with the overall effectiveness of this razor. By that I don’t mean that it just shaved off my hair, I mean that it did so without having to go back over twice, no nicks or cuts, and did not irritate my skin. I found it a comfortable handle and easily to use at multiple angles. I was also really pleased by how long the blade actually stayed sharp. I find a lot of these are not great for someone that shaves daily, but this one I would say lasted at least 3 weeks which with daily use for entire leg, bikini zone and pits, I found it to be very worthwhile. Price was a little higher but with it in my opinion.

August 07, 2018

Close shave & great control.

I purchased this product once my previous razor had met its end, and I was not disappointed. I loved how close of a shave it gave leaving completely smooth results. The metal handle was surprisingly pleasant to hold and has the perfect weight to keep it comfortable. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new trusty razor.

April 28, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A close shave

I recently tried Venus Platinum Extra Smooth Razor and I loved the results!

I got this razor as a free sample to review. I love how the handle is metal and weighted. It felt really comfortable and satisfying to hold. The razor gives a close shave that lasts a long time (even on my very hairy legs, as I stop shaving over the winter). It also took me a lot less time to shave and I had no nicks!

I really like that the handle also fits most Venus blades, so you can go with the blade that's on sale! The handle is also mold resistant, so should last a while.

April 16, 2018

Was Okay a Little Pricey

I PURCHASED THIS RAZOR ONLY BECAUSE I HAD A COUPON AS ITS QUITE EXPENSIVE. IT WORKED WELL GLIDED OVER WET SKUN EASLY... WAS SHARP AND FELT GOOD IN MY HAND. IT DODNT LAST ASLONG AS MY REGULAR LESS EXPENSOVE RAZOR.

April 11, 2018

Laisse la peau douce et neuve!

Je l'ai essayé sur les jambes, et il nest pas comme les autres rasoirs. Il laisse la peau douce apres la premiere utilisation et la laisse bien hydratée, cest tout ce que j'utilise depuis que je l'ai decouvert, il.rase bien le.poil, ne laisse pas de spot noir ou de petits points noirs, et pas dr poils incarnés. Je suis contente de lavoir decouvert!

April 01, 2018

Exactly as advertised

The razor is super long lasting and the smoothest shave i've ever experienced. You dont even need shaving cream. No cuts either! I think thats the best part :)