Gillette Venus Embrace Razor and Razor Heads Reviews

Embrace Disposable razors are the first disposable razors to have 5 blades instead of the typical 3. Plus get 5 times more glide enhancers for an irresistibly close, smooth shave in just one stroke.

July 10, 2019

GREAT STUFF

I HAVE TRIED THIS PRODUCT AND I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH IT. WOULD LOVE TO TRY IT AGAIN AND EXPERIENCE THE PRODUCT AGAIN. WAS REALLY HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT AND I ALWAYS RECOMENDED TO MY FRIENDS.

December 18, 2018

I love these razors they work very well . I find the blades are very good , it’s great for a close shave and removes all unwanted hair. It’s adorable and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I have brought it many times and definitely recommend it.

October 15, 2018

Glides over legs

I like the contouring feel of the blades over my skin that remove gair so well. I get better results with the multiple blades than with the classic disposable razor you might inagine. I like the grip of the jug andle and the lack of chafing.

January 22, 2018

These razors did an amazing job!

These razors did a great job on my legs. No nicks and left them soft and smooth for a few days. They seemed a little bit more expensive than the razors I used to purchase but seem to be worth it

October 05, 2017

No more disposables for me

The price is the ONLY thing that would stop me...but Im a hunter Ill find them on sale. Amazingly close shave with little effort and I havent cut myself once in 3 shaves...thats a record

September 18, 2017

Good variety of products to fit any type

I have owned different Venus razors over the years and they have all been good to me. The fancy ones are nice when I can get them on sale but the standard ones work just as well. It is all I use!

August 11, 2017

All Time Favorite

This is my all time favorite goto razor for doing my legs, I no longer need shaving cream or gel as it has the great soapy bars around the razor. Glides smoothly over skin and gives a great shave. Easy to use and disposable. I tend to stick up when this is on sale because razors are a bit expensive, and when it only comes with 2 I'm a pack - unless you use a different scent - eg. Olay and buy the refills for the stick. Comes in different skinda/scents and good for sensitive skin.

July 31, 2017

love these razors!

they're effective so you can use them more than once. have strong sharp blades, a padded shell around the razor to moisturize your legs and leave your legs feeling great!!

July 13, 2017

And oldie, but reliable

The biggest downside to going cruelty-free with my cosmetics and skincare products is that there really isn't a decent razor out there that isn't put out by a company that doesn't add up to being cruelty-free. When I have time, I do sugar waxing, but in a pinch, I'm still using my Venus razor. I have thick, coarse hair on my legs, so those 5 blades really come in handy. That said, as soon as the universe delivers something similar, I'm not so attached that I won't switch it up!

June 13, 2017

Meh

This was my first razor I had ever purchased, it works okay. First few shaves are the best with all Smooth, Soft, Nourished, no irritation, close shave to my legs and bikini line but I had a hardtime with my armpits. Blade is too thin with too thick of layer around so never know where to start to apply the razor. Moves with curves good. Dont need a lot of pressure which is Comforting. Quite a few nicks with this razor. The Moisturizing strips falls off too quick. Replacement heads are expensive and need to be replaced too often, before the Gel Strip wears off. Too many nicks. After 3 uses its garbage. Not satisfied for longterm razor