Gillette Venus Embrace Razor and Razor Heads Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 475 in Hair Removal

Embrace Disposable razors are the first disposable razors to have 5 blades instead of the typical 3. Plus get 5 times more glide enhancers for an irresistibly close, smooth shave in just one stroke.

May 26, 2017

I was looking for a daily razor that was not harsh. .or that would dry out my skin like a lot of other products I've tried. It leaves your shaved parts feeling fresh, nourished and smooth

May 16, 2017

This razor is just amazing. The way my legs feel after I use it is just amazing. I never have issues with getting cuts on my legs or anything . It glides right over your leg. Though replacement heads are a little pricey they are worth it

April 27, 2017

Gillette Venus embrace razor and razor heads are completely amazing. I love the way the head of the razor glides over my skin causing no harm no rash and no irritation. I love this band

January 09, 2017

Gillette Venus Embrace Razors glide easily over skin even on hard to reach areas, provides a close shave and keeps skin smooth. Love that the razor has replaceable heads to save on waste.

November 26, 2016

An average razor and heads for women. It cuts on your delicate areas and leaves droplets of blood on my skin so I do not use these razors unless I absolutely have to!

October 25, 2016

I think this Venus razor is terrific. The hand is well made and gives you a firm grip. Also, the blade is super and gives a very close shave. I never feel razor burn and my legs are always smooth. This is an expensive razor, especially the blade replacements. This is why I don't buy it often.

October 23, 2016

Been using these for years, they"re great. Very gentle, doesn't cause irritation even on my sensitive skin and gets really close leaving you very smooth. It is a bit expensive to replace but it"s definitely worth it. The gel is smooth and really helps the razor, the head is so flexible you get everywhere- Perfect for beginners & pros!

October 07, 2016

Great disposable razors. It glides on smoothly and didn't bother my sensitive skin. I have only tried it when I was travelling and I forgot to bring mine. It's got a good grip too and works just fine.

1.5/5

October 07, 2016

I have to use two blades to shave both legs and underarms. I have basically no hair so I should be good with one blade a few times. I find the grip not the greatest and the blades are very rough. Would not purchase this again

September 17, 2016

Gillette Venus Embrace Razor and Razor Heads
    Oh yes I love this shaver it shaves well my legs feel so smooth afterwards and it dosnt irritate me either luke other razors do , it's a great product .