Versace Yellow Diamonds Reviews
#891 in Perfume

September 16, 2017

Amazing!

After trying this perfume, it's all I ever wear!! It's seductive, sexy, and very long lasting. One bottle goes a long way! Once you try this perfume, you'll never wear anything else.

April 13, 2017

This is my absolute favorite perfume. It smells fantastic, lasts all day and of course the bottle is beautiful.

I am currently on my second bottle because I accidentally smashed the first... (on the plus side my room smelled amazing) I will buy this again and again. Its my go to and I ALWAYS receive compliments on it.

December 30, 2016

This is a pretty scent. It's fairly lightweight yet deep at the same time. I think this would make a perfect year round fragrance. It starts off with a bit of a citrus scent but dries down quickly. The mix of the lemon, freesia, bergamot and musk is heavenly. I can see why it is called Yellow Diamonds...it is very bright and uplifting.

April 18, 2015

I tried every single Versace perfume in the past few years, they all smell fantastic, and this one is the best for me among all. It smells like sunshine, very fresh, young, sweet, warm, clean....u name it. I have been getting lots of compliments when I am wearing this. AND The bottle itself looks stunning as well.

3.2/5

November 03, 2012

I received a sample of this product in the mail. Seeing as I normally go for other designers first, I didn't have.high expectations but I was pleasantly surprised. I can't speak on the bottle but the scent was very girly and inviting.

August 17, 2012

What can I tell about it, you have to try it. I can say it is somewhere between the smell of heavens and the innocently tempting beauty!
    Couple of months ago, I was shopping for gifts at a cosmetics store and I got a sample of this. Normally, Versace perfumes are a little bit strong for me or maybe spicy...I sniffed this one and boom I was determined to get it! I had been using Victoria`s Secret Heavenly Angel for ages and you know after a while the scent becomes one with your skin and looses that excitement about wearing a perfume. I was looking for something different and boy I found it :)
    I don`t like strong, over powering perfumes that make people gag. I love it when I wear something that makes me and the ones around me wanting to sniff it more :) If you are like me, give this one a try.