Vichy Liftactiv Retinol HA Advanced Concentrate Reviews

With RETINOL (the gold standard dermatological ingredient in AA) + hyaluronic acid, to fight even deep wrinkles.

July 05, 2019

one of my favourites

my friend recommended me to use this retinol concentrate and it's good that i did. i was using it for a few weeks and my skin looks smoother and glowing. it's a bit expensive but worth trying

May 13, 2019

Fell inlobe with it right away

This is the first vichy product i tried. From then on, i started trying out their other products. It's really effective. I have a fine between my eyebrows and jsut after a week, i noticed it changed. I super love it and I'll for sure stick with it.

May 06, 2019

Amazing

Although my wrinkles have only slightly faded, this has done wonders for my skin tone and smoothness. to top it off... it smells great. I will keep using to see if it works.

April 09, 2019
    Texas, United States

It really works!!!!

I reviewed Vichy Licativ Retinol HA Advanced Concentrate. I received it free in exchange for an honest review. I used this product diligently each night and I can really see a difference in the fine lines on my forehead. Remember that you need to avoid wearing this product in sunlight and always use sunscreen. I will definitely be purchasing again!

April 08, 2019

Coup de cœur!

J'adore ce produit! A l'application, ont sent un léger picotement sur la peau! Comme si le produit travaillait! Et j'adore l'éclat qu'il donne a ma peau! Je le rachèterais certainement!

April 07, 2019

Pricey But Works

VICHY LIFTACTIV RETINOL HA ADVANCED CONCENTRATE was difficult to figure out how to open, but once I got it open, the smell was very minimal & the cream was light to the touch. It wasn't greasy. within days, I noticed the improvement in my lines around my mouth. I did however have some breakouts on my cheeks (where I never breakout). My makeup went on well over the VICHY LIFTACTIV RETINOL HA ADVANCED CONCENTRATE. And washing my face at night was normal, not a greasy slipper mess like some other creams. I would recommend it for its effectiveness, but I do think it is too pricey for me to use regularly.

April 07, 2019

Good product to try

I try this product I really like it so much. I see change in my skin. I feel very nice. I tell my friends and family to use it. Good product always helps us. Every one needs to try. Thanks.

April 06, 2019

Noticeable results!

I started using the Vichy Liftactiv Retinol HA Advanced Concentrate a few weeks back. I really wish I had taken before and after pictures so people could see the difference it has made for me. Most of my small lines have disappeared, and I was surprised at how effective it has been.

The product has a light scent, and it is easy to apply. I found that I only needed to use it sparingly to see results. It made my skin a bit sensitive at first, and there was a bit of skin turnover but nothing to concern me. I eventually started to use the Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Night Cream as a barrier before I applied the Liftactiv Retinol HA Advanced concentrate, and found that made the difference I needed. My skin felt great after I started applying the night cream, and then the concentrate on top. Also, I noted that it absorbed quickly, and didn't rub off on my pillows when I went to bed.

I am really impressed by this product, and will be purchasing it in the future!

I received a free sample of this product for review.

April 05, 2019

Skin-tensive!

I really enjoyed trying out this retinol concentrate. I began my skin care routine by washing my face, then applying a moisturizer cream, then finally I applied this product to my problem wrinkle areas. I noticed a tingling sensation after applying, which suggested that it was working! My skin looks and feels great, which I really appreciate.

April 05, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Fine Line Wonder

This was a very exciting freebie to receive from Chickadvisor, I have sensitive skin and starting to get fine lines around my mouth and eyes. The Liftactiv Retinol HA Concentrate helped relax those line after just a few uses, its non-greasy and not highly scented. Love this product!! Thank you Vichy!