Vichy ProEVEN Advanced Daily Dark Spot Corrector Reviews

Targets all sources of hyperpigmentation to reduce the colour, intensity, and size of dark spots.

• Hydroquinone free
  • Tested under dermatological control on sensitive skin
  • Paraben-free and hypoallergenic
HOW TO USE: Apply morning over cleansed skin.

You may also like Vichy ProEVEN Night

September 28, 2017

Dark Spots gone!!

I have melasma and that's in my genes - my mom and sister have it as well. This solved the issue. I don't use it during the warm sunny months. The spots are almost gone. Yay!!!

May 28, 2017

I decided to treat myself to some quality skin care products and picked up this product amongst a few other things. I told the beautician that I had some dark spots from acne that I wanted to treat and she recommended this product. I was also motivated to get this product because it came with a bonus, the Vichy brightening cleanser 100ml. So together this offered really good value.

It was really easy to apply the product because it comes in an applicator tube for easy dispensing. Within one week of using the dark Spot Corrector I noticed results. I mostly use this product as a spot treatment instead of putting it all over my face. It was a bit tricky to figure out how to use this product with a normal moisturizer. Because I have oily skin I was sometimes able to do spot treatments and not apply any moisturizer afterwards. Other times I would do the spot treatment, leave it for about an hour and then I would apply my moisturizer on top of that. I'm not sure which way gives better results but hopefully this is something the manufacturer can address on the product directions.

Overall I'm happy with this product because it showed results right away. I also like the fact that it does even out my skin tone unlike some products which gives blotchy results. The only drawback is that the product is quite strong and drying so if you have sensitive skin you will have to experiment to see if your skin can handle it. I will be recommending this to my friends.

February 03, 2017

I fell in love with this stuff after having a really bad bout of acne last year and having significant scarring and dark spots. I used this alone as a moisturizer/spot treatment every day and it worked amazing! I would say within 6 weeks my skin was back to being free of scars and dark acne spots. I really enjoyed this product because it actually WORKED.

Now, I've had another bad bout of acne and have purchased the brightening foaming cleanser and the night ProEven treatment. I am very excited to try these as I had such great result with the ProEven moisturizer all alone.

Will definitely repurchase. I am a 30 year old female with Normal Combination skin.

November 17, 2016

I tryed this and I guess it worked fine for a dark spot corrector but they all seem to work the same to me. I am a big fan of vichy but I dont tink this is a mst have for me. I can find a cheeper product with the same effects. sorry vichy

2.0/5

September 23, 2016

Maybe its just me but this product never worked for me. The only reason my spots looked like they were clearing was because it made my face darker and it was soooo dark compared to my neck and the other parts of my body. It didnt do anything to lighten my spots. It on;y made my complexion dull.

September 15, 2016

I used to think the brown spots on my skin were just adult freckles DOH. All the sun I got in my youth has come back to haunt me. Yes this little gem is a tad costly but it's totally worth it and WAY less expensive than anything from Sephora. I just wish it came in a bigger bottle.

June 12, 2016

I use this on a regular basis morning and night after I cleanse my face, I have dark spots and uneven skin tone along the side of my face and it blends in real good and covers it up.

March 21, 2016

I have only been using this on a regular basis for about two weeks and I can notice a pretty big difference in my skin tone. My skin tone is a lot more even and feels really smooth. I haven't noticed a big difference with dark spots and acne scarring yet but it's only been a couple weeks. I also have very acne prone skin and this hasn't made my skin break out. So far I'm really liking it and will continue to use it.

March 16, 2016

I have a darkish spot on my nose, caused by too much sun (as per dermatologist). He gave me a prescription for cream to try and lighten it but it didn't work. I tried the Vichy ProEven Advanced Daily Dark Spot Corrector on that spot on my nose only, and there is a definite lightening of this spot. I used the Nighttime version originally, even during the day, and then switched to the daily one. Still using it sporadically and I'm very pleased that this sun spot has lightened up.

February 02, 2016

As a mom of new baby am up alot and developed dark circles under my eyes less thn 3 days and they disappears.