Vichy Mineral 89 Hydrating Daily Skin Booster Reviews

Good - 0

September 18, 2020

I would buy this product definitely

Better moisturizer to keep my skin hydrated and not dry.very good would love to try more in this brand.Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin, dry and dehydrated skin or oily and acne-prone skin. Paraben-free, fragrance-free, non-sticky, oil-free formula

September 01, 2020

Perfect product

I have been using this regularly for 2 years now. Seemed a bit expensive when I first purchased it but a little goes a long way. Extremely hydrating and works for my combination skin. Does not make it look oily but provides great hydration. Cannot do without it. Its a must before my moisturizer.

August 27, 2020

Amazing Product

I received a sample of this in the mail and used it for only 3 days before running to the store to buy it! Instantly my skin looked and felt better. More even, softer, dewy and hydrated. I even got compliments from my friends. This stuff is a miracle. I have super sensitive skin and this doesn’t bother or irritate at all. Highly recommend!

August 27, 2020

A little goes a long way

I use this afteri wash my face at the end of the day (under moisturizer) and during the day (under makeup). It dries quickly, isn't sticky and seems to plump up fine lines.

August 07, 2020

Hydrating

This left my skin feeling amazing. After a few uses, I was getting compliments from people in regards to how great my skin looked. My skin was so hydrated and I have never felt better. I highly recommend this product!