Vichy Neovadiol Night Compensating Complex Cream Reviews

Vichy Neovadiol introduces the first Compensating Complex with key dermatological ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid and a high dose of Pro-Xylane able to compensate the effects of menopause on the skin.

Neovadiol Night cream with ultra-cooling technology (skin temperature drops up to 2.7°C upon application) offers an absolute sensation of freshness on the skin. From the first morning after use, skin looks smoother, rested and radiant.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Day Cream and Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Serum.

January 11, 2018

Totally kicks butt

Just purchased this product, luckily at a discounted rate, and so far I am loving it. At first I thought the scent would be too much for me as I am sensitive to certain smells but alas it hasn’t affected me negatively. The texture is velvety and goes go rather nicely. I noticed the effects after the first night, actually, immediately upon application. I’m looking forward to seeing the long term results.

August 22, 2017

I love this

I love this Vichy night cream. It has a gel-like consistentcy and smells very nice. Not too strong and overpowering. It applies to the skin nicely and doesn't feel tacky. My skin feels soft and smooth; even the very next day!

March 01, 2017

Again Vichy coming through. I use this one at night and the day one during the day, I love it. I'm not sure if it does the trick on it's own or the combination of night and day one. I started them together and absolutely love them

February 28, 2017

J'ai essayé la crème Vichy Neovadiol de nuit. J'aime beaucoup la sensation de fermeté et son parfum est frais léger. Je recommande cette crème à toute les femmes.

November 28, 2016

I tried several Vichy Neovadiol products and loved them all but this was my absolute favourite. For Mature skin, Wow, you feel like your taking a drink right from the fountain of youth. In 10 days you will notice your skin is vibrant radiant, moisturized, hydrated and feeling soft, smooth and looks even. You will have younger looking skin and your skin will feel like you hit the spa for facials bi-monthly for months. It goes on beautifully and stays feeling great through the night. Every morning after about a week and especially after 12-15 days using the thermal spa water, the day cream and just by applying a small amount of this amazing night cream, I see a difference each morning. I am so thrilled with these products. I have finished them all and since purchased all three products again and using. I am in my late fifties and loving my skin now. Thanks Vichy.

August 25, 2016

My skin looks radiant and fresh with a more even tone. Skin feel moisturized and comfortable.Cream is not sticky nor shiny on face. I liked cream very much ,happy because there is not sensitivity on it

August 24, 2016

Thanks Chick advisor for allowing me to try & review this product!
    I loved this night cream. It was light but still moisturized my skin well. And I loved the cooling sensation!!! That was a bit plus for me. The scent was a bit strong for me, but not too over powering that I couldn't use it. I noticed a big difference in the morning with my skin, it looked bright and was definitely still hydrated even after sleeping for 8 hours.This one was definitely a winner for me.

Thanks again chick advisor & Vichy!

August 22, 2016

Thank you for chickadvisor sending me this product. I love it so much. I used many products to get a great night cream.
    This is what i want, the cream is not rich, it is light and makes my skin fresh and hydrate.

August 22, 2016

Love love love this cream the texture is really light and has a nice light not strong scent. I used it for over a month and am still using it . I was skeptical cause i do have some crows feet and some wrinkles on my forehead and didnt know quite what to expect and to my amazement I can already see the difference. I love the way my skin is so soft and smooth. Some creams I break out but this regime i absolutely love and i would never pay that price but looks like im hooked cant beat that price to say goodbye to old age thanks for the great opportunity chickadvisor another winner in my books

August 19, 2016

Its not bad .It would be a cheaper substitute to my usual .Work well leave face feeling soft and smoother Moisturized.clean feeling.Will continue to use