3.9/5
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser Reviews

Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Vitamin C and Ginseng is a unique gel cleanser that wakes you up with a burst of energy and leaves your skin feeling clean and energized. It has soft Bursting Beads that quickly dissolve to release an invigorating fragrance. You’re left refreshed and ready. For more information, please visit http://www.cleanandclear.ca.

1.2/5

December 13, 2017

Honest opinion

My honest opinion about this is it's actually not worth the try. I decided to give this a try when I was having horrible break outs it made my break out ten times worse not only did it do that it also horribly dried out my skin. I have a combination skin but this made my excema flare up so bad

October 11, 2017

Facial cleanser

I was wearing a new foundation one day , that just wouldnt come off, I tried every product and was desperate, I ran to the store and purchased this , so glad I did because my pores were clogged from the heavy foundation I wore, and removed it right when i applied.

October 03, 2017

good, gentle cleanser

this is a good, gentle cleanser. it is not as effective as some of my other ones for oily or sensitive skin, but it gets the job done and leaves your skin feeling clean. it is not harsh enough to totally strip your skin which is nice as well

September 13, 2017

Works great, smells amazing

Clean & Clear has always been part of my skin routine in my teens and twenties. I have pasted this on to my 11 year old son who is now super cautions of his skin. He uses this facial wash every morning and evening and so far its working great targeting all the toxins in the skin and lets him feel fresh and have smooth skin. The great thing about these products are that they are tough working but gentle enough for 11 year olds.

August 19, 2017

I would buy again

I have been using this cleanser for a few years, your face feels so soft and smells amazing and is very refreshing first thing in the morning and before bed it cleans deeply and feels great.

2.8/5

August 01, 2017

I've tried better products that cost less.

It's not that bad but for the price, you can find better products. I love the exfoliants though but again i'm sure that you can find better products for less.

July 21, 2017

Nice and refreshing

I love the smell of this cleanser very citrusy smelling. It actually is refreshing first thing in the morning. It feels like it opens all your pores and is cleaning your face like you've never felt before. If you've never tried I recommend that you do. Its a great feeling.

July 14, 2017

So refreshing!

I use this most mornings and especially when i need a boost to wake up! It has a great scent and it leaves your skin super soft! Great price and there is always a coupon or deal available!

July 04, 2017

Drugstore fav!

I love this cleanser!Its super refreshing and cheap as well!The smell is also super citrus which helps me wake up in the morning.You also can score this cleanser pretty cheap if you can find a coupon and buy it at walmart!

June 21, 2017

Decent

This is a slightly better than average cleanser in my opinion esp for the price and convenience (and it smells good!). Definitely removed makeup, didn't feel like it was adding anything good to my skin. Would recommend using as part of a line with at least a toner and a good moisturizer.