Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #17 out of 1130 in Facial Cleansers

Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Vitamin C and Ginseng is a unique gel cleanser that wakes you up with a burst of energy and leaves your skin feeling clean and energized. It has soft Bursting Beads that quickly dissolve to release an invigorating fragrance. You’re left refreshed and ready. For more information, please visit http://www.cleanandclear.ca.

July 21, 2017

Nice and refreshing

I love the smell of this cleanser very citrusy smelling. It actually is refreshing first thing in the morning. It feels like it opens all your pores and is cleaning your face like you've never felt before. If you've never tried I recommend that you do. Its a great feeling.

July 14, 2017

So refreshing!

I use this most mornings and especially when i need a boost to wake up! It has a great scent and it leaves your skin super soft! Great price and there is always a coupon or deal available!

July 04, 2017

Drugstore fav!

I love this cleanser!Its super refreshing and cheap as well!The smell is also super citrus which helps me wake up in the morning.You also can score this cleanser pretty cheap if you can find a coupon and buy it at walmart!

June 21, 2017

Decent

This is a slightly better than average cleanser in my opinion esp for the price and convenience (and it smells good!). Definitely removed makeup, didn't feel like it was adding anything good to my skin. Would recommend using as part of a line with at least a toner and a good moisturizer.

2.8/5

June 13, 2017

nice product

I bought this product for my daughter as her face was covered with zits. I wanted her to wash more and I found the scent of this cleanser pleasant. It didn't totally clear up the problem ... as we needed to use other products ... But I was a nice product. to use.

June 10, 2017

I love this product It smells really nice and refreshing in the morning, it comes in a few different smells and it's easy to find!!

Also helps take whatever make up u have off from the night before!

May 26, 2017

This stuff removes the tuffest make up , waterproof makeup without any hard effort . It's amazing how cheap it is and affordable. But this is not a everyday cleaner cause it's to strong

May 20, 2017

Clean et Clear. Est un très bon produit c'est un nettoyant qui nettoie en profondeur et facilite le réveil... J'aime beaucoup le fait qu'il sois rafraîchissant quand on l'utilise. A recommandez.

Clean and Clear. Is a very good product is a cleanser that cleans thoroughly and facilitates the awakening ... I really like the fact that it is refreshing when used. Would recommend.

May 09, 2017

This was a meh for me. My skin is finicky so I am always shopping around for the best product but this didn't do much for me. For people with much more normal skin this would be a great morning routine cleanser.

April 14, 2017

I love this product It smells really nice and refreshing in the morning, it comes in a few different smells and it's easy to find I would recommend this to anyone who loves to feel refreshed when they wake up.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...