Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 1052 in Facial Cleansers

Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Vitamin C and Ginseng is a unique gel cleanser that wakes you up with a burst of energy and leaves your skin feeling clean and energized. It has soft Bursting Beads that quickly dissolve to release an invigorating fragrance. You’re left refreshed and ready. For more information, please visit http://www.cleanandclear.ca.

April 14, 2017

I love this product It smells really nice and refreshing in the morning, it comes in a few different smells and it's easy to find I would recommend this to anyone who loves to feel refreshed when they wake up.

April 14, 2017

What an amazing cleanser. I use this on my face almost every morning. I love the way it smells and exfoliates my skin. The only issue is that it does leave your skin feeling a little dry if you use it too often.

April 11, 2017

I do buy Clean & clear for my son. He uses it often and has not yet complained. I do like the scent of it. Its a decent price in the stores. I also buy the toner for him.

April 06, 2017

I usually use this product as my every-day cleanser. I don't mind the smell and I've never had problems with it. I like how it gives that "morning burst" feel especially when I use it in a hot shower in the morning. I'm not sure how it works when you're looking for a product to get rid of ache, I see it more as a normal cleanser.

April 05, 2017

I've tried all types of facial clensers and by far this was one of the best, the fragrance is definitely a morning burst to freshen you up and make sure u stay that way, i did find that when i first week i used it, it worked really well and after that, not so much, i'm sure it's just my sensitive skin playing tricks.

April 04, 2017

I love the clean and clear morning burst facial cleanser. It's nice and refreshing in the morning. I use it every morning. It's great and definitely recommend it!

March 21, 2017

I found it made my face oily, probably because it dried my skin out. That said I have purchased it many times over (probably 6 times) because it's a good price and I didn't realize it was the cleanser making my face oily until I switched to another one. It does give a nice cool sensation that is great if you're trying to wake yourself up in the morning.

March 18, 2017

I used C&C;for years, well into my 20's and it worked well at that time in my life.

As I have aged (30's), I no longer benefit from this cleanser. It really really dries out my skin and I don't have that problem usually, my skin is combination, however it hovers more towards the oily side. When I use this I have a battle on my hands of trying to get moisture back into my skin for a couple of days afterwards.

I feel that this is best for younger, more acne prone skin. That's when I used it, and it was effective for me.
    I will add that the smell is fantastic, and it does really give a good clean.

March 07, 2017

This is a great product. I enjoy the light citrus fragrance it has. I use this in the mornings. Not sure that I get any "morning burst" from this product. But, still enjoy it and have repurchased a few times. Also, it doesn't dry the skin out like some cleansers.

March 06, 2017

Qui n'as jamais essayer ce produit étant adolescent ? Je l'utilisais pratiquement tout les jours sous la douche au réveil étant adolescente. J'aimais son odeur et son action rafraîchissante.