Vichy Pureté Thermale One Step 3-in-1 Milk Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 1133 in Facial Cleansers

Ultra-quick and practical cleanser for sensitive skin. Perfectly cleanses, tones and removes all traces of makeup. Its unique milk-gel texture is as soothing as a milk and as fresh and comfortable as a lotion. Leaves skin feeling clean and non greasy.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Magistral and Vichy Neovadiol Magistral Elixir Oil.

July 21, 2017

Good cleanser

I can see some dirt on the cotton pads when i clean my self in the evening, although i did not have any make up on. It does a good job. It is not oily.

June 23, 2017

Good for Sensitive Skin

I have been using Vichy's 3-in-1 cleansing milk for most of my 20s. Recently I thought that I would try and see if there was a better cleansing milk in department store brands just for comparison. After trying luxury brands including Dior and Shiseido, I concluded that nothing comes close to the effectiveness of this one. This is great for light cleansing, and does not irritate my sensitive skin, or strip my face of oils drying me out. My face is left feeling soft and hydrated after cleaning.

One thing to note though, is if I am wearing long-wearing or heavy makeup this does not always get everything by itself. The way I have gotten around this is on those days I use my cleansing oil prior which seems to effectively breakup my makeup in conjunction with the Vichy milk cleanser: leaving not a trace of makeup afterwards.

I will continue to use this for the foreseeable future as there isn't anything I have found that comes close to it, and the price is reasonable for how much product you get (especially if you can find the bonus sizes on sale).

June 15, 2017

Great at removing eye makeup

the 3-1 helps remove makeup and is great for my sensitive skin. My face feels moisturized afterwards and clean. It's expensive but a little goes along way.

June 05, 2017

J'adore se produit!! Il démaquille super bien quand je suis dans la douche. Il est super doux pour la peau et ne laisse pas la peau grasse. on sent que notre peau est bien nettoyée. Il est très abordable très satisfaite je ne pourrais m'en passer.

May 29, 2017

Ce n`est pas un produit haut de gamme, plutôt abordable la qualité va avec, par contre il démaquille bien, il est doux pour la peau n`a aucune odeur et peut être utilisé tous les jours sans problème.

May 18, 2017

J'aime bien utiliser ce démaquillant de Vichy. Il est doux pour la peau. Il enlève le maquillage sans irriter la peau et laisse une odeur de fraîcheur. Il n irrite pas les yeux. Le démaquillant est en meme temps une lotion ou elle permet d'hydrater ma peau. La texture est velouteuse et non huileuse. Il est un peu dispendieux mais il vaut le coup de se le procurer.

May 12, 2017

I don't see the difference with this product. Maybe it's my skin type but to me, it does not work pretty well. The price is a little bit reasonable but not as effective as expected.

May 08, 2017

I have been using this for more than 5 years and I absolutely love it. It gives my skin a smooth, soft and glowy feeling.

It removes make up residue.

Sometimes when I'm too lazy to put moisturizer on I just wash my face using this cleanser and my face looks fresh and hydrated.

April 28, 2017

I don't really notice a huge difference in terms of my skin looking better when using this product but it is a product that I like to use in the shower so I can exfoliate my neck as well without making a mess. It definitely exfoliates well and is a gentle one (so if you have sensitive skin this is perfect), but in terms of any sort of benefit other than exfoliating, I haven't experienced that yet. It is moisturizing which is nice.

April 27, 2017

J'utilise ce produit depuis l'adolescence. Il n'est pas trop parfumé et est doux pour la peau. Cest pratique puisqu'il peut nettoyer autant le visage que les yeux. Le gros format vaut la peine.