Vichy Pureté Thermale One Step 3-in-1 Milk Cleanser Reviews

4.5/5
95% OF CHICKS DIG IT
349 reviews
Ranked #4 out of 1051 in Facial Cleansers

Ultra-quick and practical cleanser for sensitive skin. Perfectly cleanses, tones and removes all traces of makeup. Its unique milk-gel texture is as soothing as a milk and as fresh and comfortable as a lotion. Leaves skin feeling clean and non greasy.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Magistral and Vichy Neovadiol Magistral Elixir Oil.

    Average Price:  $19.95

    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 07, 2017

    I a man in love with this cleanser! I use it once a day to get the sweat and grit off before bed and to make sure that I don't have any makeup left to clog my pores overnight. I have oily/combination skin and find that this product soothes my skin and leaves it oil free but not tight. I do rinse it off after I spread it over my face, which most people seem not to? Otherwise I could see how it might become greasy and uncomfortable. Because I do rinse my face well I get only benefits from this 3-1, and it has become a regular part of my skin care routine. I recommend it to all my friends and family, especially those who wear makeup daily.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    1/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    April 06, 2017

    i had a very terrible experience with this product.it doesn't remove any make up or dirt.even atleast by washing with plain water we can remove the dirt from our face

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    April 06, 2017

    I put on sheer makeup everyday, my foundation isn't that thick, but I find this product couldn't take it off completely. I need to wipe my face with this product on a cloth or paper towel at least 3 times in order to feel clean. By that time, my face is so irritated and I'm so tired of wiping. I would not buy this product again.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 14, 2017

    Si vous cherchez un nouveau nettoyant pour le visage , celui-ci en est définitivement un que vous devez essayer. Il fonctionne bien avec tous les types de peau et il nettoie en profondeur pour enlever tout le maquillage.

    Je l'utilise principalement sur mes yeux pour les démaquiller puisque qu'il est vraiment doux et facile à nettoyer et rincer. Il s'agit vraiment d'une texture "lait" alors si vous n'aimez pas ce genre de produit , ce n'est pas pour vous. De plus , j'ai la peau grasse alors j'utilise habituellement des produits un peu plus "fort" sur les reste de mon visage mais celui-ci fonctionne très bien aussi. Pour l'utiliser , je fais simplement en mettre sur mes doigts propres et je l'applique sur mes yeux ou mon visage en effectuant des petits mouvements circulaires. Ensuite, vous pouvez simplement le rincer ou utiliser un linge mouiller pour l'enlever.

    Je ne crois pas avoir déjà été déçu par un produit de la marque Vichy alors le fait que j'aime bien celui-ci ne me surprends pas. Il est doux sur la peau, il fonctionne bien et laisse une belle sensation sur la peau qui semble aussi hydrater. Sur une peau grasse je n'utiliserais pas seulement ce produit par contre puisque j'aime bien avoir un fini plus "mat" après le nettoyage de ma peau et ensuite l'hydrater avec un produit spécialement pour la peau grasse. Je sens tout de même ma peau rafraîchit et propre.
    Il ne nettoie pas assez la peau pour moi , mais très bon pour les yeux.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 04, 2017

    Le lait démaquillant 3 en 1 pureté thermale de Vichy est un démaquillant doux et hydratant. Le parfum est léger et la texture agréable. Je l'utilise matin et soir afin de démaquiller et nettoyer ma peau. J'aime l'acheter en paquet de deux il est alors plus économique.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    February 28, 2017

    I was not a fan of this at all. I was excited to try it and maybe I just wear too much make up but it just made a mess of my face and I ended up having to use a makeup wipe and another cleanser to clean up the mess.

    I gave this to my brother who actually likes it - he has dry skin - so perhaps if you have dry skin and don't wear makeup it would work.

    I would not recommend this for anyone who wears a lot of eye make up. It was awful for me! !

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 28, 2017

    Meilleur démaquillant que j'ai utilisé je ne m'en passerais plus. Il laisse la peau très douce et hydratée idéal pour celle qui n'aime pas avoir une longue routine facile le soir.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 23, 2017

    I like this facial cleanser for removing makeup. I do rinse it off afterwards though, and apply another moisturizing product. It is not irritating at all - with other makeup removers sometimes my skin hurts, i haven't had that happen with this one. The scent is very pleasant, a bit like hyacinth (used to be stronger but after the formula change it is quite nice now) . The bottle lasts a very long time for me, i get a lot of use out of it.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 08, 2017

    At $19.99 CDN, this product gives alot of bang for the buck. A cleanser, toner and make up remover all in one! Also great for sensitive skin. And you get alot - no tiny little tube here! Just love it!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    November 08, 2016

    J'aime les produits Vichy, ce sont mes favorits. Mais ce lait démaquillant et nettoyant n'est pas fait pour la peau acnéique. Je l'ait utilisê qúune seule fois lorsque j'avais juste celui-ci à ma porté et je n'ai pas aimée l'effet sur ma peau. Il démaquille bien, mais pas fait pour mon type de peau.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.