Vichy Pureté Thermale One Step 3-in-1 Milk Cleanser Reviews

Ultra-quick and practical cleanser for sensitive skin. Perfectly cleanses, tones and removes all traces of makeup. Its unique milk-gel texture is as soothing as a milk and as fresh and comfortable as a lotion. Leaves skin feeling clean and non greasy.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Magistral and Vichy Neovadiol Magistral Elixir Oil.

January 22, 2018

Great clean feeling

I recently started taking care of my skin more. Someone recommended the Vichy line, I haven't been happier. Love that it's a 3 in 1. Not overly fragrant.

January 21, 2018

Très bon produit

J’adore ce produit. C’est un très bon démaquillant d’une très bonne marque.
    Vichy est une marque que j’adore. Le démaquillant est doux et n’abîme pas ma peau

January 12, 2018

Great Cleanser

I asked for this cleanser for Christmas after reading really good reviews about it and I have fallen in love with it! This cleanser is so gentle on my skin and does not make my face feel dry at all! I use this cleanser after removing my makeup with micellar water as a double cleanse and I will definitely be repurchasing this again.

December 02, 2017

Un démaquillant pour tous les jours!

Sans aucun doute, mon démaquillant préféré! Il est souple, doux et efficace. Il est parfait pour les peaux plus sensibles. Sur un coton ou dans la douche, il enlève pratiquement tout le maquillage et les impuretés. Il n'est pas nécessaire d'en utiliser beaucoup pour qu'il fasse bien le travail. En plus, le format est parfait. Il dure très longtemps. Un achat intelligent!

October 30, 2017

Must have cleanser

The Vichy Pureté Thermale 3 in 1 one step milk cleanser is the best cleanser I have ever used! This product makes my skin feel super soft and silky after use. This product removes all of my makeup in one use. I like the fact that this product doesn't have to be rinshed off after applying.

October 25, 2017

It’s great

Definitely love packaging.i keep it in shower. So I use it every night .. washing the day away makeup and all. It works great plus keep my skin feeling healthy and soft . I will definitely buy it again.

October 25, 2017

Good cleanser for sensitive skin

The Vichy pureté thermale 3 in 1 milk cleanser is one of the best vichy product i tried , i received the product in my monthly topbox and i loved it quickly. The cleanser is great to remove mascara, gentle for my sensitive skin and easy to use .

2.7/5

October 23, 2017

Okay product.

Got this as a free sample. It works with removing makeup very well but I wouldn’t use it for cleansing the face. It leave a grimes feeling afterward and personally I wash it off after because I don’t want it to sit on my skin!

September 21, 2017

Not impressive! Not too bad but not too nice

Il nettoie en douceur un peu trop en douceur! Il ne nettoie pas complètement. 3-1 et pour les yeux aussi mais il m'assèche les yeux! Donc un peu déçu du produit je ne l'achèterai pas de nouveau

September 07, 2017

Buy this!!!

This is hands down the best facial cleanser. It's the only one that will not make my face break out. Creamy, non greasy, non soapy, non drying and amazing.