Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Intensifying Mascara

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Intensifying Mascara Reviews

Ranked #916 out of 944 in Mascara

Victoria Secret Very Sexy Intensifying Mascara - Blackest Black - 9g/0.31oz

January 20, 2017

As the majority if Victoria's secret make up, this is a very good mascara in deed. It is easy to apply and it lasts long. It is resistant and looks very natural.

August 11, 2014

In my opinion, this mascara is WAY too expensive for it's quality and I would not re-purchase this even if it was still available in stores.

May 20, 2009

A very good mascara.

2.2/5

January 23, 2009

I've tried buying this 3 times, and each time it was dried out. I think that if it wasn't dry it would be amazing, it's not heavy, and washes off easily. But since it is so dry it is very clumpy. I've taken it back every time and it still doesn't seem to make a difference!

December 14, 2008

The Victoria's Secret mascara and the L'Oreal Volume Shocking are my absolute favorite. Very Sexy Intensifying mascara works exceptionally well when used with the Volume Shocking primer. I really think I have found the perfect combination. My eye lashes are sooo long and amazing after the primer and then I put on the victoria's secret mascara for the perfect amount of black color and volume, i can even use it on my lower lashes to darken and lengthen them too.

December 12, 2008

If you can blow the twelve dollars on it, it's worth it. I was lucky enough to get this as a freebie and I'm glad they put this in my little gift bag! The tube didn't dry out after a couple of months and there wasn't that nasty old mascara smell by the time I went through the tube so I was rather surprised. Too bad I didn't spend the extra money to grab this instead of the Great Lash. ;)

January 12, 2007

At first application, Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Makeup Intensifying Mascara, in blackest black of course, became my new favorite mascara. It is silky smooth, no clumps, and very black. It leaves your lashes shiny and every lash is separated with this brush. It conditions and strengthens with Pro-vitamin B5 and at $12, it isn't badly priced for a mascara that works this well.

I can easily say I'll never turn my back on this new product!

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic