• Viktor & Rolf Bon Bon Eau De Parfum
  • Viktor & Rolf Bon Bon Eau De Parfum

Viktor & Rolf Bon Bon Eau De Parfum Reviews

Ranked #319 out of 1304 in Perfume

April 17, 2017

im not much for scents but when i smelt this i knew i had to have it this purfume is long last but not over powering its sweet but yet suductive my hubby loves it every time i wear it he calls it my signature scent and has baught me a back up

December 08, 2016

I LOVE this perfume! I only have a tiny sample, but I would definitely go buy it if the price was right! The smell is so smooth, it has a very vanilla-y smell to it. The opposite of flowers- which I am not a huge fan of..

November 29, 2016

A great perfume. Very sweet and almost spicy. The bottle and packaging is also very cute too. The scent lasts very well. I am happy with my purchase of this perfume and I do intend to repurchase unless I find something else :)

August 12, 2015

Just received a sample of this perfume in the mail.
    It smells so good, it has yummy but not overpowering sweet smell and the bottle is absolutely adorable

June 09, 2015

I instantly fell in love with this perfume the first time I tested it. Once I bought it many of my girlfriends loved the smell and bought their own bottle too! It is a more pricey scent but it actually lasts. The top note is very sweet with underlying fruity notes. And I absolutely love how cute the bottle is, shaped like a bow.