Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume Reviews
#14 in Perfume

Viktor + Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume is a floral explosion, a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive. On application, the perfume's magically evocative notes will immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden away from hard reality. Visit victor-rolf.com for more information.

January 12, 2018

Flower power for flower bomb!

This scent is to die for! I loved it so much I bought it but I felt it was too strong and was afraid to wear it but once I did, I received so many lovely compliments and lots want to know “what are you wearing?!?" It's floral yet masculine, I know that may sound odd but I recommend smelling it for yourself and I grantee you'll understand what I mean by that! It's a beautiful scent that lasts for me and in a gorgeous bottle. For a high end fragrance it's priced just like any other high end fragrance too, so nothing too over the top. Love it!!

January 11, 2018

I wear it everyday!

I got this perfume for Christmas, about 2 weeks ago, and I truly love it! The price is pretty high for the 50 mL (the one I have), but the 20 mL is much more affordable. It smells delicious, it's sweet and smells like flowers. The smells in the bottle are pretty great on its own but it smells even better on the skin!

December 18, 2017

Best perfume ever!!

I have no worlds to describe this perfume, it has such a beautiful scent that lasts so long. I am in love with it. Literally fell in love with it the first time. Go and definately purchase!!

November 15, 2017

One of my favourites!

So I haven’t actually purchased a full bottle of this yet, I’m always using samples. But it is literally the best smelling perfume I have ever used in my life. I feel so luxe and successful yet seductive when I’m wearing this. Hopefully this will be the Christmas I purchase this for myself. Lol we shall see.

October 16, 2017

A little goes a long way

This perfume smells absolutely Devine. You don't need to put very much on and it lasts most of the day. It's not a strong perfume it's just right. I wear it everyday ladies when you get a chance go smell it and I betcha you will leave with a bottle. That's how confident I am in this perfume. You won't be disappointed.

October 12, 2017

I like this perfume

This perfume smells incredible, and lasts for a good portion of the day. It has a floral scent that is much more elevated than that of other products out there. I like the bottle, it is very nice to put on display on your vanity.
    A little goes a long way with this perfume, so it definitely is one that will last!

1.8/5

October 12, 2017

Too strong!

I got brain washed at Hudson's Bay one day and I got this expensive perfume. I can't handle how strong the scent is. It gives me headaches and makes me wanna throw up when I get the smell from someone else wearing it. If you like super strong floral scents this perfume is for you! And it stays a long time on your skin, even after showering.

October 08, 2017

Love!!!

I’m on my second purchase of this perfume and absolutely love it. One of my go to fragrances. The scent is long lasting and not overpowering. A little goes a long way and I get compliments on it all the time. Great product for the price!!

September 27, 2017

Love this!

I recently purchased this perfume for myself after testing it in Sephora. I love it! It has the wonderful floral scent that I am parial to and it also it not overpowering. I receive many compliments when I wear it and it also does not bother my scent sensitive spouse.

July 25, 2017

Great scent!

I did receive many compliment while wearing this perfum. Great floral and sweet scent, It was a blast wearing it. It's a bit pricey but you can find many size bottle so you can always buy the little one just to try before buying the big one. Plus it comes on a little cute baby pink boxe that look like a gift. The bottle is really cute too and I must say I'm a fan of this perfum. I'm sold!