Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume Reviews
#15 in Perfume

Viktor + Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume is a floral explosion, a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive. On application, the perfume's magically evocative notes will immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden away from hard reality. Visit victor-rolf.com for more information.

September 03, 2020

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume Review

I just got a sample of this fragrance in the mail and after I finished it, I went right out and purchased it! This perfume has so many incredible notes and it can be worn on really any occasion! 😊❤️

August 31, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I'm on my second bottle!

My friend gave me a sample of this just over a year ago..I loved it so much I had to get it myself and now I'm on my second bottle..I just don't tire of it all.. I am allergic to allot of perfumes but not this one! Now I have my sister using it as well!

August 01, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

love it

I was gave a sample for my birthday, I had so many comments on it I had to buy it. The smell was so soft and fuzzy lol.. a little goes a long way .....

June 18, 2020
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

Adding to my collection!

I have recently purchased a sample of this perfume and a full size bottle is defo going in my collection. It gives me La Vie Est Belle vibes. The scent is long lasting and it’s a lovely feminine fragrance.

April 24, 2020

My favourite perfume

This lasts on me all day and makes me smell amazing! I can still smell it in my hair days later if I wear this perfume! I’d highly recommend, a little goes a long way!

March 18, 2020

Favorite fragrance, a bit pricy though

I fell in love with this fragrance the first time I smelt it many years ago, and it’s still a staple in my collection today

It’s a nice, sweet floral smell - more appropriate for summer wear than winter

I get more compliments on it than any other, though I personally have become immune to the smell as I don’t notice it on myself after a few minutes

February 07, 2020

Luxury in a bottle

This perfume is one I purchase time and time again. It smells so luxurious, I wear it all day every day. The fragrance is long lasting but not overpowering.

January 30, 2020
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

New absolute favourite!

Such a beautifully light and floral smell. Lasts all day long and I'm constantly complimented on it when I wear it! New fave 1000%. It's a little on the pricier side but if you're looking for a new 'fancy' perfume, I defiantly recommend this!

January 18, 2020

So many compliments!

I absolutely love this perfume! every time I wear it, I get so many compliments. Its definitely worth the hefty price tag. its pretty without being super overpowering like most perfumes and it has wicked stay power!

January 18, 2020

One of the best

This is literally one of the best fragrances I’ve ever owned. The scent lasts (not as long as some others) but it really does stay with you. And it’s an amazing smell