Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1368 in Perfume

Viktor + Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume is a floral explosion, a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive. On application, the perfume's magically evocative notes will immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden away from hard reality. Visit victor-rolf.com for more information.

July 25, 2017

Great scent!

I did receive many compliment while wearing this perfum. Great floral and sweet scent, It was a blast wearing it. It's a bit pricey but you can find many size bottle so you can always buy the little one just to try before buying the big one. Plus it comes on a little cute baby pink boxe that look like a gift. The bottle is really cute too and I must say I'm a fan of this perfum. I'm sold!

July 12, 2017

This is my go to scent!!!

This perfume is actually amazing. It is sultry and sexy yet maintains a very classy scent. It has a very floral and oriental smell. It is well worth the price.

June 30, 2017

Loveeeeeee!!!

I LOVE this frangrance! This is my favourite frangrance to use in the summer because it's long lasting and yet not too empowering! It's so nice and floral and I get so many compliments when I wear this!

June 30, 2017

JE RECOMANDE

J'ai eu ce parfum en échantillon chez Séphora, et mon dieu que celui ci sens bon!

En plus de ça il tient toute la journée, et croyez moi les personnes savent dorénavant ou vous êtes.

Celui çi est très puissant.

June 25, 2017

Magical

This is my scent!!! I absolutely love this product and it lasts the whole day and even the next if you did not shower that night. Got this as a sample from Sephora, works great with my body chemistry and I have been hooked.

June 03, 2017

I LOVE this perfume. I discovered it thanks to a Sephora beauty insider points redemption. Best 250 points I ever spent. I have since repurchased this perfume twice! It's long lasting, has a sweet smell with floral undertones.

April 14, 2017

Amazing! My go to! It smells amazing and stays all day. I put mine on my wrists and neck and get compliments all day long. It comes in a luxury beautiful bottle and is defiantly worth the money. I have repurchased this and will continue to do so!

March 07, 2017

The most elegant perfume i own. Would definitely buy again. Scent is noticeable but not overpowering. A little on the expensive side but very worth it.

March 01, 2017

I love this perfume! I doubt I will ever look for another one. Sweet & floral - but not too much.

Lasts all day long. I got this in a gift set and it came with a roll on applicator that I keep in my car just in case I forget to apply before leaving the house.

I don't wear perfume daily so this bottle as lasted me 2 years so far, but when it's empty I will not stray away from paying the money for it.

January 15, 2017

Another one of my favourite perfumes. This one is to die for its the perfect scent, it's sweet and floral but not too sweet and floral-y. The staying power is AMAZING with this perfume it literally lasts all day. The only thing about this perfume is the price tag, it's pretty expensive but if you can get over the price tag, then this perfume will be your favourite!

What's Your Favorite?