Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume Reviews
#15 in Perfume

Viktor + Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume is a floral explosion, a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive. On application, the perfume's magically evocative notes will immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden away from hard reality. Visit victor-rolf.com for more information.

April 24, 2021

Magic in a bottle!

Love this floral scent! I wear it on its own, or layered with the matching lotion! Lasts all day, and I love that it’s not overpowering. I get tons of compliments all the time! Carry the rollerball when travelling! Love this scent!

April 17, 2021

favourite perfume ever

Hands down my favourite perfume. Literally one spray and your good for the WHOLE day. I find if you spray too much its very overwhelming so daintily 1-2 sprays are all you need. Smells so good. This is a constant repurchase.

Devon, United Kingdom

Would definitely buy again

Smells amazing. Im always unsure when trying new perfumes but when i smelt this one is was a lovely smell. Lasts a while. Smely better than i expected it to.

Beautiful scent

I really love this perfume. It wears nicely throughout the day and isn’t too overpowering. It has a beautiful floral scent. Every time I wear this scent I get complimented on it.

Dudley, United Kingdom

A garden party in a bottle

Flowerbomb by Victor & Rolf is like a magnificent bouquet of flowers bursting from a grenade shaped bottle. Plenty of rose petals, sambac jasmine and some notes of tea and bergamot along the way lead into an olfactory experience that will be like a secret garden you won't want to leave.

January 20, 2021
    Surrey, United Kingdom

It smells lovely and lasts long time

I have this one and it smells really lovely. It lasts long time and it is not too sweet neither too heavy. It could be used for special occasions or whenever you want to.

November 14, 2020

My favourite go to perfume

This has been my staple go to perfume for a year. It’s scent is strong and feminine but not too sweet. It is strong and leaves an impression which is exactly what I’m looking for a in a perfume. A little goes a long way so the value is really there.

October 29, 2020

Absolutely love it

I was gifted this one by a friend and I absolutely love this perfume. Its just right for my senses and long lasting. I had a lot of people asking me about the scent.

October 23, 2020

Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice

Elegant packaging! Very feminine eau de parfum. I have the sample size and I receive a lot of compliments. Definitely considering buying the full size! I absolutely adore it and there are no complaints.

October 22, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Sugar and spice

I thought this would be a mainly floral scent but it actually pulls very sweet and spicy on me. There’s a touch of floral that makes it very feminine, but I find it to be quite sugary and musky. It's definitely a fragrance that would make an impression on someone!