VISINE Original Red Eye Drops Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #327 out of 559 in Remedies

March 14, 2016

Works great! I always have extremely red eyes, VISINE always brightens them up to look their best. Always nice to apply after makeup to have a nice fresh look. Two thumbs up!

February 01, 2016

I had a sty on my eye one time and I purchased this product because the inside of my eye was all red it cleared it up I used up the whole bottle in no time

2.8/5

January 28, 2016

Doesn't last long enough for the price, but I guess consumers don't have enough option regarding red eyes. Hot milk works as well at no cost.

January 24, 2016

Amazing for traveling. A must have for taking on planes! They do not sting and are easy to apply, as well as practical to take anywhere. I keep one at home and one in my purse.

December 12, 2015

There's a stigma around it that it's for when you get stoned, but it's great for allergies and if you irritate your eyes removing make-up. I also use it to help create tears if there's something stuck in my eye.

May 15, 2015

This always helps me quite a bit when I have red eye issues. It brings it down fairly quickly. I've even used it when my eyes don't look super red but it still clears them up and makes them whiter.
    It is expensive for such a small amount though!

January 28, 2015

You never know when you will need this. It does get the red out within just a few seconds. It doesn't burn nor sting your eyes.

November 22, 2014

It is good to have this product at home because it works great and is is very fast and effective. You never know when you need.

September 28, 2014

Works far better than clear eyes. I suffer from dry eye and redness and this works like a charm

July 09, 2014

Works well but I recommend that you do not wait until your eyes are severely dry. It can still be used at that point however it is unpleasant to apply when that dry. It did clear up the redness quickly.

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

gotmills added a new review for
    pinesol lavender