Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins Reviews

vitafusion™ MultiVites provide a fusion of essential vitamins, minerals and natural fruit flavors in a delicious gummy. This complete multivitamin is specially formulated for adults and provides a great-tasting and convenient alternative to traditional, hard-to-swallow pills.

Each serving provides:

• Antioxidant vitamins C and E
  • An excellent source of vitamins B12, B6, Folic Acid and Pantothenic Acid
  • As much vitamin A as one cup of broccoli
  • As much vitamin C as one tangerine
  • As much vitamin D as 5 oz. of Salmon
  • Natural Berry, Peach & Orange flavors

October 14, 2017

Easy to take multi vitamin

I have always had a hard time taking multi vitamins as I hate to swollow pills. These are not only tasty but as great way to take them. It's is so easy to take my vitamins every day now.

Yummy!

Theses vitamins tastes great! Almost like I'm eating a candy and I don't always eat proper. I love that they help to provide my body with what it needs. I recommend these and will buy them again.

Taste Delicious

I have tried a number of my multivitamins and most tasted terrible or left an awful after taste. My search is over as I love vitafusion. They taste great and it starts my day off right.

September 28, 2017

I've been on this product for 2 years already!

This product is amazing! Not only do they taste like candy gummies but they are delicious. I take one a day and sometimes I'll sneak another one just because I love them so much. Every city trip I make sure to stop and load up on them from Costco. The price is great, and these last for months!

September 27, 2017

Compares poorly to other gummy vitamins

I always struggle to remember to take my vitamins so gummy vitamins as an idea are fantastic. They are something you can look forward to taking as a little treat. Gummy vitamins will cost you more than regular capsules as you are generally expected to tale to gummies daily with any of these brands. I was initially buying gummies from a leading brand in vitamins. I noticed that this brand offered the same nutrients (In comparable doses) at a more affordable price. I decided to give these a chance. The taste is fruity, but the texture is fairly tough compared to the other brand I tried. Overall, these are a fantastic deal for the nutrients, but I don't look forward to these as much as I did for the other ones.

Summary:
    Exceptional price
    Good nutrients
    Tougher texture than other brand

September 20, 2017

Great for those who cant take capsule vitamins

I really struggle with consistently taking a multi vitamin capsule every morning. The tummies are ideal. The taste is good and you can simply pop them and head out the door in the morning. I love these. I would note that although these vitamins contain folic acid, it is not a supplement for a prenatal vitamin. it does not contact enough folic acid and a prenatal would be better.

July 27, 2017

great vitamins!

great vitamins, I take 2 everyday. They taste good and they do the job! They are much cheaper then name brands and there is really no difference. I would recommend these!

July 20, 2017

Gummy goodness

I mean, come on.. who doesn't want to take their vitamins in gummy form? It's like a mini dessert. Honestly, if I could have everything in gummy form, I'd be fine with that.. ok, almost everything.

July 09, 2017

No weird taste and have a good amount of each vitamin!

I initially bought these in the store (for way more than listed here incidentally) and can say I'm super happy with them! Gummy vitamins have come a long way. I suffer deficiencies and have always struggled to swallow large pills. I've tried so many 'chewable' vitamins on the market, but have always stayed away from gummies due to their famous lack of vitamins, but with these I'm really pleased. The amounts are reasonable, taking only two a day (many gummy vitamins want you to take huge amounts) they offer this much of your RDA (recommend daily allowance) of each:

2 multivitamins give you:
    Niacin - 10 mg - RDA for woman - 14 mg
    Vitamin B6 - 4 mg - RDA for woman - 1.3 mg
    Folic Acid - 400mcg - RDA for woman - 400 mcg
    Vitamin B-12 - 12 mcg - RDA for woman - 2.4 mcg

There are many other vitamins, but to keep the list short, you can find the full nutrition details online!

Even though some are a little short of RDA (some are also more), it's steps ahead of gummy vitamins just a few years ago. Keep in mind you'll get some of these from food too, so it's not all on the multivitamin. They taste fine too. I'm a supertaster and can only taste a slight sourness at times, but mostly it's just a peach/berry flavour. I find berry is one of the best flavours at disguising medicinal tastes. My only big complaint would be that they have a tendency to clump up and this makes them hard to get out. I'd recommend emptying them into a tupperware or something when you initially get them.

June 23, 2017

I typically hate taking multi-vitamins because of how big the pills are and I usually have difficulty swallowing them, but I love the fact that these are gummy vitamins so I don't have that issue.

They are also flavoured so that helps as well.

I strongly recommend these vitamins and will definitely be buying them again.