Voltaren Emulgel® Extra Strength Reviews

April 20, 2016

I suffer from a bad back and have tried so many different topical creams to help ease the pain. My massage therapist recommended Voltaren. Since I started to use it, I have recommended it to so many friends. It works better than anything that I have ever tried.

April 10, 2016

The Voltaren Extra Strength cream is a must have product of mine.
    I get tension headache regularly. This cream doesn't solve my
    issues but it helps relieve some tension from my shoulders.
    I find it soothing.

April 09, 2016

I was in a car accident a year ago and got whiplash bad ans I was petscribes this from the doctor. I found it is very strong smelling. But it kinda helped. It took away some pain.

1.0/5

March 15, 2016

I didn't find this worked atall. I have used a few other similar products and was disappointed when this one provided no relief. Maybe it is just body chemistry but there are things that work alot better than this.

2.8/5

February 10, 2016

Voltaren Extra Strength. I have arthritis and I purchased this product hoping I would get the same relief as those on the commercials. Well unfortunately I did not, not for my joints. I do however find it works well if I rub it on my stomach if I'm feeling nausea. Therefore I still recommend it, I figure my joints are a little too damaged.

February 10, 2016

the drug used in voltaren is called diclofenac and it warns that if you can not take aspirin- ascetycyllic acid or ibuprophene you shouldn't use voltaren

January 30, 2016

I actually got this as a sample, but it was so effective that I had to buy it! The Voltaren is not greasy, applies easily, and it works almost immediately! The soreness and tightness in my back is noticeably less painful right after applying the product! I used to use another brand, but now I am loyal to Voltaren1

2.8/5

January 13, 2016

Bought this to help with pain in my neck/shoulder area - it does help, but not as much as I was hoping (especially since it is extra strength).

January 13, 2016

I use this on my neck and shoulder, it relieves the pain. There's a medicine scent, but it's not harsh and when I apply it on I can't smell it. Absorbs quickly.

December 09, 2015
    United States

I have Osteoarthritis in my hands, feet and knees and this products works wonders. I don't like to take extra medications and this works fast on my joints and lasts for hours. I even use it mixed with my hand creams to help ease painful bouts.