Walmart Bakery Cheesecake Reviews

December 06, 2018

Un délice à petit prix

Étant fan de tout ce qui est sucré, je n’ai pas pu résister à ces jolis cheesecakes. En plus d’être abordables, ils sont délicieux. Que demander de mieux?

September 29, 2018

Incredible

I can honestly say this cheesecake is as good as it gets... The value and quality are incredible when you eat one of the bakery cheesecakes. My favorite is the turtle cheesecake. The flavors and portion size are great. I can indulge a little with a single slice (my fiance ideally eats the plain one) in the two pack... Which helps with portion control and not over eating them. And they sell them as whole cheesecakes for parties, birthdays etc. I got the variety pack for my family's Thanksgiving last year because other folks were bringing pie and my fiance's Grandpa loves his cheesecake. I highly recommend them all. (The chocolate chocolate chip one is another favorite).

September 25, 2018

Not too bad priced and tasty

Wal-Mart bakery cheesecakes are a great treat and a great value. The texture I'd can't and many flavors to choose from.You can buy them by the slice or by the cake (large or small!)

September 25, 2018

Tastes Great, but price

I love that you can get the traditionally flavored cheesecake, or whipped cream cheesecake, amd even a variety of flavors. They're all great tasting, but my only issue is the whipped one is on tje expensive side and smaller than the others. If they were all to be the same size it wouldn't be an issue in price.

Yummy!

My kids and my self love wal - mart bakery's cheese cake! Its the best we have some every night after supper. A lot of times when they arr sleeping i sneak in and get an extra slice! Shh don't tell😂

Ummm soo good.

Walmart cheese cake is better than the one we make at home. So smooth and tasty. You want something rich and yummy this will be it.. They are pre sliced.

The best

I can not go into Wal-Mart without buying there cheesecake they make. They are so good. And a slice of the New York strawberry cheesecake is to die for its so big.i can eat on it 2 or 3 times

September 20, 2018

Quick and easy

I love Wal-Mart cheesecake and the fact you can buy a large samplers or individual slices. The large samplers are great for parties and large families. The individual slices are great when you want cheesecake and can't, or shouldn't, eat a full cheesecake. Chocolate is my favorite.

September 20, 2018

I buy these again and again

Walmart cheese cakes are great for any occasion. They are delicious with a rich, dense, and very flavorful cake. The crust is the perfect thickness to hold the cake without overpowering the flavor of the cake.

September 19, 2018

Is good

The walmart. Chese. Cake. Is good. And. The. Price. Is ok. They. Always. Have this. Ready. To take it home. Is like they are always. Making them