Webber Naturals Melatonin 10 mg Reviews
#252 in Supplements

July 02, 2019

Nighty night!

I usually take this 30 min before I want to go to sleep. No problems waking up in the middle of the night if my kids need me. I wake up refreshed, no hangover!

July 02, 2019

Very helpful

I always prefer to get melatonin over sleeping pills. These ones work quick and help me fall asleep. Do be aware of with mg dosage you get though as if you get too high they can make you groggy in the morning!

May 21, 2019

It Works

I have "extra strength 5mg" not the 10mg, but i take double tablets at night and it works. I feel drowsy in half an hour and have a good night's sleep. The tablet dissolves quick and tastes minty.

December 11, 2017

Sleepyness

This product seems very good for occassional sleeplessness. Taking about 20 mins before wanting to fall asleep seemed to work for me. Nice melt in the mouth tablets make them easy to take for anyone.

July 19, 2017

Melatonin

I have been taking Melatonin for years to help me sleep. It helps me to sleep so much better than before. Because of stress and diffuculties in my life, sleep was not easy.

June 10, 2017

I have insomnia and wake up a lot through the night but don't like taking sleep aids because of the grogginess they cause in the morning. This product works great without the groggy side effect. I find they start working immediately so I take them right when I lie down. The best part is I NEVER wake up through the night when I have taken one of these.

July 11, 2016

I bought these for occasional use, since you shouldn't use them every night. But they took nearly an hour to take effect and it just made me hazy, not even tired. Although they were inexpensive, I wouldn't re-purchase.

April 27, 2016

Both my son (15) and I use this on occasion, when either of us have trouble falling asleep. The doctor recommended trying it. Started with 5mg and then went up to 10 because 5 didn't work. 10 works well to put us to sleep. It doesn't keep you asleep all night though. I tend to wake about 4-6 hours later, my son stays asleep all night. I'm much happier to use a natural sleep aid. These are great to use once in a while.

1.8/5

February 18, 2016

I tried the Webber Naturals Melatonin when I was suffering from insomnia and it did not help at all. I don't know if I have a higher resistance to the ingredients. However, I heard that for some people it's very effective. On the upside the pills are tasty. You just let them melt in your mouth.

2.3/5

January 29, 2016

these never did work for ..some people swear by them but they just dont do anything at all.