welch's fruit and yogurt snacks Reviews
#38 in Grocery

June 06, 2018

Tasty

Welch's Fruit 'n Yogurt snacks Strawberry is a tasty snack , my children loves them in there lunch boxes , great taste , love it as a treat also.

Delicieux

Les jujubes welch sont delicieux. Il sont fait a base de yogourt ce qui les rend meilleurs pour la santé. Mon fils de 20 mois en raffole. Il en redemande chaque jours. Cest un indispensable lorsque je fait mon epicerie. Je ne dois pas oublier dacheter les welch car je me le fait dire.

Delcious!

Welch's Fruit and Yogurt snacks are awesome! I received a free sample of them (thinking they would be like any other yogurt covered snack) it completely outdid my expectations.

we loved it!

My toddler son loves the original Fruit Snacks, so we both were excited to try Fruit 'n Yogurt Snacks in Strawberry. We loved these ones! I love that they're in a single flavour that I like, and the yogurt part was really good!

I received a free sample in exchange for an honest review.

May 30, 2018

Super Flavour

These are intense flavour packed little strawberry bites. They're incredibly soft and melt in your mouth. I like eating them one at a time and melting off the yogurt white chocolate in my mouth first. Fun to eat and you only need to eat a couple at a time to get that sugar snack fix.

Sweet and savory snack!

I will definitely be buying these again - they were exactly what I needed for that sweet/savory combination. Not too sugary and they are quite chewy. A+

Sweet and Squishy

I love these as a sweet and fruity indulgent snack. They're low in fat and I love the "strawberries & cream"-like flavour. They are perfect to throw in your kids lunches because they're peanut/tree-nut free and the serving size is good.

I would buy again

welch's fruit and yogurt snacks are my favorite snack they are not just for kids. They are quite affordable under $4 and there is 10 in a box. I do wish there was more yogurt on it. Soft and sweet

Texas, United States

Delicious

These are delicious and my child also loves them. Highly recommended for a fast/tasty snack that’s more healthy then chips. They are easy for us to grab on the run and my 2 year old son never refuses them, which is also a plus.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this product again, as our family loved them!

These candy are relishes! My children don’t usually like chewy treats but they really enjoyed the yogurt ones!! We have already bought these at. Least 3 times in the last month!