welch's fruit and yogurt snacks Reviews
#31 in Grocery

September 19, 2018
    Alabama, United States

Welch’s fruit and yogurt

So my children tried these and absolutely loved them. Everytime we are in the store they want a box. I had to take a pack to try myself and they are really good. My children think it’s candy so usually when they ask for desert after dinner they get these.

June 25, 2018

So addictive!

Welch's fruit and yogurt snacks are so delicious I am completely hooked! They are tart yet sweet and the yogurt gives them a creamy taste and texture. I have to stop myself from eating package after package. Strawberry is my favourite but blueberry is a very close second. My kiddo loves them too (when mama shares ;))

June 06, 2018

Tasty

Welch's Fruit 'n Yogurt snacks Strawberry is a tasty snack , my children loves them in there lunch boxes , great taste , love it as a treat also.

Delicieux

Les jujubes welch sont delicieux. Il sont fait a base de yogourt ce qui les rend meilleurs pour la santé. Mon fils de 20 mois en raffole. Il en redemande chaque jours. Cest un indispensable lorsque je fait mon epicerie. Je ne dois pas oublier dacheter les welch car je me le fait dire.

Delcious!

Welch's Fruit and Yogurt snacks are awesome! I received a free sample of them (thinking they would be like any other yogurt covered snack) it completely outdid my expectations.

we loved it!

My toddler son loves the original Fruit Snacks, so we both were excited to try Fruit 'n Yogurt Snacks in Strawberry. We loved these ones! I love that they're in a single flavour that I like, and the yogurt part was really good!

I received a free sample in exchange for an honest review.

May 30, 2018

Super Flavour

These are intense flavour packed little strawberry bites. They're incredibly soft and melt in your mouth. I like eating them one at a time and melting off the yogurt white chocolate in my mouth first. Fun to eat and you only need to eat a couple at a time to get that sugar snack fix.

Sweet and savory snack!

I will definitely be buying these again - they were exactly what I needed for that sweet/savory combination. Not too sugary and they are quite chewy. A+

Sweet and Squishy

I love these as a sweet and fruity indulgent snack. They're low in fat and I love the "strawberries & cream"-like flavour. They are perfect to throw in your kids lunches because they're peanut/tree-nut free and the serving size is good.

I would buy again

welch's fruit and yogurt snacks are my favorite snack they are not just for kids. They are quite affordable under $4 and there is 10 in a box. I do wish there was more yogurt on it. Soft and sweet