Werther's Original Hard Candies Reviews
#7 in Snacks

January 12, 2018

nostalgia

I ate these as a kid and always tried to chew them. Hard on the teeth for kids but ohhhh so good as a grown up. They remind me of my mother. I used to sneak these candies out of her workbag....I buy them often as an adult. They’re very inexpensive and can be sucked on forever...although even still...I just can’t help but to crunch em :)

December 05, 2017

One of my favorites!

I love to try different candies from the dollar store. I got a package of these from Dollarama for around $2. These candies are creamy and delicious. They are thick and you can suck on them for quite a while before they dissolve. I usually end up biting them after a few seconds. The taste is like a milky caramel. It is flavorful and rich. I can taste the cream is the rich and decadent caramel flavor. I have been eating these since I was young. I would recommend them for sure. They have a very rich taste profile.

3.2/5

November 25, 2017

Love these little candies.

Werthers original has such a smooth, buttery caramel taste. I usually get them at Wal-Mart for 2.00$ a bag. I love that they are individually wrapped so I can throw some in my purse, diaper bag and coat. I usually get the sugar free ones just because I feel less guilty about over indulging.

2.7/5

September 28, 2017

Yummo

A dee-lish candy for at home or on the go. I eat hem at work or while out on the road. I give them to guests and they always enjoy them. A must have for any home

September 28, 2017

Yummy

Since I was a child I can remember my grandparents always having werthers in the house and now that I am grow i also keep them in my house. Long lasting taste that no other candy can compare to.

September 26, 2017

Bonbon délicieux

Ces bonbons 'Werther's original' me rappellent pleins de souvenirs agréables lorsque j'étais jeune. Premièrement, le goût de ces bonbons est vraiment délicieux. Le bonbon font vraiment dans la bouche. On goûte pleinement ce riche goût au caramel tout le long qui fond dans la bouche. Je trouve qu'il rassasie une envie sucrée soudaine. Ce bonbon est vraiment un de mes bonbons préférés. J'ai aussi goûté à différentes autres saveurs ou textures de la marque 'Werther's original' mais il reste que celui-ci reste un de mes classiques.

September 16, 2017

Magique

C'est bonbons sont tellement bons, il sont doux et vraiment agréable en bouche. Dommage que je n'en trouve plus en grande surface! J'aurai plaisir a en remanger.

July 09, 2017

Love It

I never run out of Werther's Original Hard Candy. I have a statue of a butler that greets people when they come in. He has a tray full of Werther's and it is always topped up. I have a hard time policing them as you are only allowed to take one when you are either entering or departing. I have some friends that try to pocket a few extra and occasionally I'll pretend not to see. Love , love, love, my Werther's.

June 01, 2017

One of my favorite hard candies! They are just so smooth and savory and wow, I need more...

I recently also tried the caramel apple ones, as well, and they are super great too!

April 28, 2017

First of all...Who isn't a fan of these? I'm obsessed! I love the flavour. I Love how they feel silky in your mouth and melt right away. Great treat on the go