When Snow Magic Sheet Mask
Good

When Snow Magic Sheet Mask Reviews

Ranked #315 out of 779 in Masks

June 27, 2016

The thing that I love the most about the When Sheet Masks are the material that they are made of. Paper sheet masks are not my favorite masks in the world as they just don't sit on my face really well and I feel I'm not getting my money's worth. The When Sheet Masks are made of a gel type material so they mold to the face really well and have a LOT of product on them so I feel that I'm getting my monies worth, and then some! The only thing that I dislike about them is that you have to keep them on for 30 minutes, that was so long that I forgot I was wearing it and tried to leave the house with it on!

April 07, 2016

My face looked visibly brighter as soon as I removed the mask. The skin feels well hydrated, and I noticed my makeup glided on more smoothly too. Its lunch time now, and my face has maintained a new, illuminated glow. A glance at the mirror, and I could have sworn I had an Instagram filter on!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel