Wild Vines Strawberry White Zinfandel Wine Reviews
#3 in White Wine

This wine is from United States, California region. A bite into a fresh, sweet strawberry with flavor that adds dimension to the fruity White Zinfandel. ZINFANDEL Wine

October 05, 2017

Great for a lower quality wine!

This wine is like a "starter" wine. It's very sweet and more like a juice. It doesn't have a bitter taste or leave that wine aftertaste you get from many others.

It's very cheap and not a good quality one but perfect for a girls night out sort of thing.

Definitely recommend to anyone who doesn't like other wines.

October 05, 2017

Ok

This is like fruit juice but almost a little too sweet. This reminds me of when I first started drinking wine and I find it difficult to drink now, knowing there are better quality wines on the market. Would recommend to anyone who likes sweeter wines...this is perfect for girls night or a bbq.

October 04, 2017

A Wine Wednesday Must!

I absolutely love this wine! I'm not one for strong wines (like red) and I find that I'm sensitive when it comes to strong tastes/smells - but this wine is the opposite of that! The taste is very light and enjoyable. Just beware - because it taste so good you may end up drinking this like it's juice. I wish this product was available in more stores however!

August 09, 2017

for someone who doesn't even like wine, I loveee this wine!
    it's sweet and not bitter tasting like most wines and pairs well with any food platters.
    I always have a bottle stocked in my house!

August 09, 2017

Amazing

I absolutely love this wine! Tastes great and goes good sorry any sort of food wether it be cheese, sandwiches or just have a glass while reading a book.

August 08, 2017

Love this wine!!

I absolutely adore this wine! The taste is so cool and crisp and it's the perfect choice for any dinner party of a fancy get together with friends and family

August 08, 2017

love this wine when chill!

one of my classics if i get to see my friends or hangout with the girls of the family, goes well with everything.
    affordable price and easy to find at any lcbo

July 04, 2017

I love this wine and I am not much of a wine drinker.

Wine usually gives me heartburn...but this wine does not... it agrees with me 100%...I like it with a splash of Sprite and topped with a couple of frozen strawberries to keep it chilled....it is a wonderfully light and crisp summer delight. Mmmmmm...I'm having some right now....Happy 4th of July...CHEERS

June 01, 2017

Wild Vines strawberry white zifandel wine is a mild tasting wine . It's not as strong and it doesn't leave these weird After tatse like other wines do. It's very sweet and light and something you can sip on and enjoy . It's something I will pick up on a girls night sometimes . You can a large bottle for approximately $13 dollars .

May 28, 2017

Not being much of a drinker, I sure enjoy this Wild Vines strawberry Zinfandel Wine.
    This is such a refreshing drink. A Rose wine, light and smooth. A blend of fruit juices to enhance
    the flavour.
    Put your feet up, have a glass of this wine and enjoy.