Barefoot Moscato Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 77 in White Wine

June 28, 2017

Favorite Budget Moscato

This is my favorite under $10 USD Moscato. It has crisp flavor, tastes good cold or at room temp. I always have it on hand when I'm entertaining and also when it's just me and hubby. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice sweet wine to try.

May 29, 2017

If you're looking for. sweet delicate wine to share with the girls, this is a great choice. It has a sweet fruity taste and is light enough to eat with cheese and crackers, or other refreshments. My friends and I always go for this white wine for after dinner dessert. It's also at a great price.

May 28, 2017

I have never been a fan of wine until I had this at a family BBQ. The taste is sweet and it is wonderful served chilled. Perfect for a day on the patio and summer BBQ's or a night in with your spouse.

May 19, 2017

Love this wine!!!! Just the right amount of sweetness and a little bit of "fizz"; which is exactly how I like my white wines!!! I think it's a very reasonable price for the quality. I really enjoy any Barefoot wines.

May 04, 2017

Bon petit vin pas compliqué et surtout, pas cher! Son goût est rafraichissant l'été et il se boit bien en toutes occasions. Je le conseille fortement pour les "débutants" buveurs de vin ou simplement pour tous les jours. Étonnant.

May 04, 2017

This is a great cheap wine. It has a lot of fresh flavour that's light and not too sweet ! I use this one a lot in my cooking my sauces rich and light sauces ! Great wine for drinking a hot summer day

April 03, 2017

I never use to be much of a wine lover until I tried this wine! It's got the perfect refreshing sweet taste, it's delightful to the taste buds. I like it chilled on a warm summers evening with frozen green grapes to keep it cool to the last drop.

March 24, 2017

I don't drink a lot of wine but I wouldn't mind drinking this one. It's one of the few white wines I like and the plus side is, it's super affordable!!!! It's a wine that attracts people who like fruity taste. Highly recommend this!!!

3.2/5

March 22, 2017

I usually am a Barefoot pinot grigio drinker but tried Barefoot Moscato at a friends dinner party. She paired it with several strong cheeses and although it worked well with the food - it really was too sweet for me. I consider it more of a dessert wine than a dinner wine.

March 10, 2017

Very pleasant, easy drinking wine. My go-to for something light and enjoyable. I have tried a number of other Moscatos in search of something I like even better, but keep coming back to Barefoot.