Barefoot Moscato Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 69 in White Wine

April 03, 2017

I never use to be much of a wine lover until I tried this wine! It's got the perfect refreshing sweet taste, it's delightful to the taste buds. I like it chilled on a warm summers evening with frozen green grapes to keep it cool to the last drop.

March 24, 2017

I don't drink a lot of wine but I wouldn't mind drinking this one. It's one of the few white wines I like and the plus side is, it's super affordable!!!! It's a wine that attracts people who like fruity taste. Highly recommend this!!!

March 22, 2017

I usually am a Barefoot pinot grigio drinker but tried Barefoot Moscato at a friends dinner party. She paired it with several strong cheeses and although it worked well with the food - it really was too sweet for me. I consider it more of a dessert wine than a dinner wine.

March 10, 2017

Very pleasant, easy drinking wine. My go-to for something light and enjoyable. I have tried a number of other Moscatos in search of something I like even better, but keep coming back to Barefoot.

March 10, 2017

Good cheap wine. It's really nice year round and doesn't give that cheap wine hangover.
    It has a nice light white wine tase and it's not too sweet. I would buy it again.

March 07, 2017

Nice, crisp easy drinking wine on a hot summer, or heck, cold winter day. The price is right and it didn't give me a cheap wine headache, so that's a win right there.

January 03, 2017

This white Moscato wine has definately made its footprint in the Barefoot wine family. You can't beat the price, and for how cheap it is, it's surprisingly good! It's great to use for a punch or mimosas, I highly recommend

November 24, 2016

For a cheap wine it is very good quality, great taste,a little too easy to drink a whole bottle in one night... usually my go to when i have my friends over

October 25, 2016

Very smooth and easy to drink, almost too easy! Extremely fruity in scent and flavour! The first time I tried this it was used to cook a wonderful pasta dish and it was amazing, I had to find it in store. Perfect to drink in the summer, very refreshing. Great price, very easy to find in store.

October 02, 2016

Mon classique du vendredi soir ou des soirée de filles, il est doux et sucrée. Très bon vin pour l'apéro ou encore pour manger avec des sushis ou des mets indiens