Barefoot Moscato Reviews
#2 in White Wine
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

October 09, 2017

A Moscato Must!!

I absolutely love the taste of this Moscato! It's a bit stronger than other Moscato's that I've tried but this does not affect the taste! I really enjoyed the taste, and I find that this brand sells its Moscato for cheaper than other brands.

October 05, 2017

I find this moscato to be super easy to drink - perfect for a summer day by the pool or at a bbq. My friend and I love the Barefoot line and love to have this around for girls night!

October 05, 2017

Great wine

This is a wine I like to have on hand for when guests pop in unexpectedly. It's cheap in price, but not in quality and seems to be a fan favourite amongst my friends and family.

It has a crisp, yet smooth taste. The perfect amount of sweetness and it tastes great at room temperature or chilled. It's also amazing when mixed with fruit, or mixed into a sangria.

June 28, 2017

Favorite Budget Moscato

This is my favorite under $10 USD Moscato. It has crisp flavor, tastes good cold or at room temp. I always have it on hand when I'm entertaining and also when it's just me and hubby. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice sweet wine to try.

May 29, 2017

If you're looking for. sweet delicate wine to share with the girls, this is a great choice. It has a sweet fruity taste and is light enough to eat with cheese and crackers, or other refreshments. My friends and I always go for this white wine for after dinner dessert. It's also at a great price.

May 28, 2017

I have never been a fan of wine until I had this at a family BBQ. The taste is sweet and it is wonderful served chilled. Perfect for a day on the patio and summer BBQ's or a night in with your spouse.

May 19, 2017

Love this wine!!!! Just the right amount of sweetness and a little bit of "fizz"; which is exactly how I like my white wines!!! I think it's a very reasonable price for the quality. I really enjoy any Barefoot wines.

May 04, 2017

Bon petit vin pas compliqué et surtout, pas cher! Son goût est rafraichissant l'été et il se boit bien en toutes occasions. Je le conseille fortement pour les "débutants" buveurs de vin ou simplement pour tous les jours. Étonnant.

May 04, 2017

This is a great cheap wine. It has a lot of fresh flavour that's light and not too sweet ! I use this one a lot in my cooking my sauces rich and light sauces ! Great wine for drinking a hot summer day

April 03, 2017

I never use to be much of a wine lover until I tried this wine! It's got the perfect refreshing sweet taste, it's delightful to the taste buds. I like it chilled on a warm summers evening with frozen green grapes to keep it cool to the last drop.