Wilton disposable decorating bags
Good

Wilton disposable decorating bags Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 140 in Bakeware & Cookware

June 01, 2017

These are great little decorating bags. At first they seemed pricey compared to the disposable version, but if you're going to do a lot of decorating, they are definitely worth it. They are also stronger than the disposables and especially good if you want to work with stiffer icing. I feel like I'm being more environmentally friendly purchasing these.

April 14, 2017

I used to but these back when i made all of my children's birthday cakes from scratch at home. These disposable decorating bags are perfect for people who only need decorating bags occasionally. They're good quality!

March 25, 2017

Les sacs à pâtisserie jetables c'est magique si on aime pas le nettoyage. Je les utilise à chaque fois que je fais des cupcake car laver les sacs réutilisables c'est pas mon fort. Par contre sur le long terme ce n'est pas écologique ni rentable seul point négatif.

July 03, 2016

I bake on a regular basis and Wilton is a fantastic brand with many different products that I love to use. I have purchased these decorating bags on multiple occasions from Walmart, I have multiple icing bag tips and I use them with these bags. I just cut a tiny hole and put the tip out though the hole. These bags are the perfect size and can hold up to all the squeezing while decorating.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath