Xlear nasal spray
Good

Xlear nasal spray Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 244 in Natural Therapies

March 28, 2017

Is a natural saline nasal spray that have xylitol ( help to hydrated, clean and soothes the nasal passage). Help to alleviate the congestion and sinus pressure and work faster. Is safe to use daily, nonadditive, is drug free * pregnant and nursing moms can use it*, safe for infants. I use it this past week, I was beyond congested and it was very helpful I definitely can breath and it calm the pressure I was in all my face.

October 15, 2016

I recently was having sinus issues due to seasonal allergies and I had the opportunity to try out Xlear nasal spray and I would like to tell you that I don't usually use nasal sprays because they don't usually work for me but I was blown away that this product actually worked not only did it work it worked fast. I could breathe and my headache went away fast. No more runny nose off and on stuffiness either. Within hours all of my seasonal allergy syptoms went completely away. I would highly recommend this product. It's natural and it really works.