Yankee Candle Autumn Wreath Reviews

November 16, 2017

Love the scent

This candle is one of my favorite fall scents. It has the perfect crisp fall smell mixed with a nice spicy aroma. Gives a beautiful nostalgia feeling. It has a wonderful burn. I buy this every year. Its one of my familes favorite scents.

November 22, 2015

Love how my house smells with this candle burning. You get a lot of burning time with a Yankee Candle. One of the best holiday scents!

September 25, 2015

This is one of my favourite Yankee Candles to buy, it has the most incredible autumn scent. Whenever I burn it my whole house smells like Autumn. Has nice notes of pumpkin and cinnamon I love it.

March 03, 2014

The best smell of Autumn, I fell in love with this sent just a few years ago and I don't consider any other candle around this time of year. This smell brings back memories and fills the entire house with a wonderful smell reminding me of the holidays!