Yankee Candle Black Cherry
Good

Yankee Candle Black Cherry Reviews

Ranked #255 out of 626 in Home Fragrance

February 11, 2017

I do love yankee candle don't get me wrong, but the price for there candles, and waxes, car air fresheners are pretty expensive. They smell wonderful but the smell doesnt last very long. They are very strong and i love the different smells they have. But i dont like how they dont last long, and the wax becomes SUPER hard making it difficult to get them out of my wax burners.

June 18, 2016

This Yankee candle in Black Cherry smells absolutely wonderful. The fragrance lasts for hours and in fact, I rarely burn it. The fragrance wafts throughout the room when the lid is off. Sweet and fruity, this is a breath of fresh air when I walk into my kitchen area. I often get compliments on the smell of my house when this candle is out. Only problem is I will buy it in the 2 or 3 wick next time as the one wick candle seems to burn a little lopsided.

March 21, 2016

This is the most amazing smelling candle that has ever come out. From the first day that I smelled it Ive been hooked. It is sweet and fruity and comforting. The whole house smells amazing once you light it. Though the jar is rather expensive, it will last you a while, but it is soo worth it. just amazing !

September 23, 2015

This is the best scent Yankee candle came out with! smells amazing.

September 23, 2015

This is my favorite candle to give people. It smells perfectly like cherries and almost everyone I give it to loves the scent. The scent fills whatever room it is burning in and stays quite a while after