3.4/5
Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Pore Scrub Reviews

March 27, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this scrub! My skin is sensitive and acne prone and this product works perfectly for me! I notice a big difference in just a couple of days. I have used other scrubs and my skin breaks out right away so I always go back to using this scrub and immediately, my face feels and looks better. I lather it together with the Yes to Tomatoes Cleansing lotion so I can clean, tone and exfoliate all in one step. I have noticed a slight discolouration happen due to the natural ingredients but that hasn't seemed to affect the use. Whenever this is on sale, I buy it because I know I will use it!

January 28, 2016

It was fantastic. It cleared up my acne right away. I don't have target in Canada so when I go to the states o for sure stock up on as many bottles as I can find! I totally recommend it to everyone.

2.8/5

January 04, 2016

I hated the smell, the gel like consistency as a bit runny, and watered down. Used with a clarisonic, and it didn't foam up as much as i wanted it to. not a fan.

0.8/5

March 30, 2015

I hosted this product it broke me out and irritated my skin.

1.8/5

March 30, 2015

I'm 35 and still fighting with my skin breaking out all the time. I had such high hopes for this, but was let down. I went through the entire bottle and not one thing about my skin changed. My T zone still shines up minutes after I put makeup on, and I'm still having to conceal break outs on my cheeks and chin. Smells awesome though, I'll give it that!

August 31, 2014

This face wash has completely transformed my skin. I get no more annoying bumps or zits- my skin is smooth. So happy! After years of struggling with oily, blemished skin, I've finally found a cleanser that works. Only a dime size and feels so nice.

July 20, 2014

My new favourite face wash. Feels like it really gets my face clean. Both my boyfriend and I have had a noticeable change in our skin- for the better. Feels mild enough to use every day, as advertised. Bonus that the beads are all natural and cause no damage to the environment.

August 02, 2013

I absolutely ADORE this product, and use nothing else to remove blackheads or cleanse my face. I received a sample initially from one of my beauty subscriptions and tried it out when my nose was (ok this is gross everyone) looking like a strawberry. The first time using it, my nose was cleared of ALL those nasty little boogers. The smell is nothing great, but it isn't bad..just different. The results I saw were amazing, and it feels really nice with the bamboo to exfoliate without being too harsh. I immediately ran to the store and got be a jumbo size.

July 29, 2013

This gentle scrub smells garden-fresh and is perfect for everyday use. It leaves my face clean, refreshed and glowing each time I use it. This product works to clear my acne and it smells really good.

May 27, 2013

I was able to try this product through one of my beauty sample services and I have to say I fell in love. Maybe it was the ever amounting blackheads I suffered with but the first time I tried it, it seemed like it removed most of them with ease! The product smells good, and it boasts bamboo which helps exfoliate the skin which seems more higher end (who knows, its probably just me lol). I really haven't used other facial exfolients but I'm hooked.