Yeti Cup Reviews

September 06, 2020

Yeti cup

This has to be the best cup and well worth the money. I ended up buying my daughter one for school. I was very hesitant at first cause of the price but it was well worth it.

August 31, 2020

Best tumbler ever

I received a yeti 20oz as a gift and since I got it almost two years ago I've used it nearly every day. The price seems steep but once you use it it's understandable, it keeps my drink cold for the entire day. I put ice cubes and water in it and the cubes are usually still there the next day. I recently bought the larger size (30oz) for longer drives and love it just as much

August 05, 2020

surprisingly excellent 👏

I received a Yeti cup as a prize. I am very surprised it really keeps my ice frozen and my drinks cold. I haven't used it for a hot drink yet but I will surely be purchasing a Yeti again.
    There is no tin taste as well which is fantastic as am a person who tastes tin in stainless steel products.

August 04, 2020

As Promised

I was very reluctant to make this purchase It seemed a little expensive and I didnt want to fall into the "Have to have it" trap.
    Someone gave me a gift card for sport Chek so I took the plunge and decided to purchase one.
    This cup is exactly as its product reveiw.
    It holds ice in a hot vehicle for hours
    I RECENTLY took it to beach and enjoyed refreshing ice cold water throughout the day.
    Since then I have purchased several mugs and cups and even a small cooler as gifts
    MONEY well spent!

August 04, 2020

The ONLY Cup I use!

By far the best cup that I have purchased. The initial price may seem sigh, but for the amount of times that I use it, it's totally worth it. We now have at least two per person in my house, and there's four of us!

Keeps drinks cold, ice doesn't melt, stays chilled for well over 8 hours. Same goes for hot beverages.

This product is a MUST HAVE!

June 11, 2020

LOVE!

I bought this after so many people raved about it..... could it really be that good? The answer is 100% yes! So many colours and keeps my coffee drinkably hot for hours

March 06, 2020

Love it!

This review is for the Yeti Colster:

Gorgeous tumbler, really love this colour snd keeps my drinks at the perfect temperature. A bit pricey but worth the splurge! I got this at a sports store.

February 25, 2020

Coffee stays hot

I really love this cup. The colour is super cute, I have the teal, this cup always keeps my hot beverage hot! I am so happy I decided to give it a go!! Thanks

September 27, 2019
    Vermont, United States

Can’t live without my Yeti

At first I was apprehensive about buying a Yeti cup thinking it was an over priced fad. Turns out Yeti cups are anything but that. These cups are worth every penny. They keep drinks hot or cold depending what you want for hours. I was able to use the same ice in my cup for more than 10 hours on an 90 degree day pools side.

September 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love my Yeti

I work long days and have to drive from home to home in a car for my job. Since switching to using the yeti cups, I always have cold drinks! Even ice lasts for hours in these cups. I was blown away by how great they work.