• Young Living Dewdrop Diffuser
Good

Young Living Dewdrop Diffuser Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 244 in Natural Therapies

April 06, 2017

I am in LOVVVVVE with my dew drop diffuser! SO in love, I have two! This bas boy rocks out when we need immunity support, sleep support, aches and pains support, etc. It can clear the air of any yucky smells when diffusing the right essential oils. The blue ligth it lets off when turned on is calming and cansoothe my kids right to sleep!

April 01, 2017

Love it! It's so small, but when you turn it on, the fine cool steam that comes out, just travels around to every corner of my home. I love that it shuts off on its own. And VERY easy to clean!

March 13, 2017

I usually wouldn't spend money on something like this but after watching one in action, I had to buy one. I found it works wonders especially when I have a cold and could use the extra moisture in the air. Easy to fill and a nice calming glow about it as well.

September 24, 2016

I like this diffuser than the old diffuser that Young Living had. You can turn off the lights and also runs for 3 hours. The older one only runs for 2 hours. The well is bigger and just perfect for any size of bedrooms. I've had mine for 2 years and it's been working really well. Easy to clean as well.

April 12, 2016

I have just started using my Young Living Dewdrop Diffuser and I am blown away by the delightful way the essential oils are infused into my home. It is so easy to use and clean.

kkmyu added a new review for
    Tart-tarteist lip gloss paint

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

Sarah_smxo added a new review for
    Dove Beauty Bar Dry Oil