Younique charcoal mask Reviews

July 11, 2018

Detox in a bottle

This is an item that should be used for your weekly routine. Place it on your skin and watch it work. Your skin bubbles and gets rid of all the yuck and toxins.

May 11, 2018

Feeling amazing

I have only tried this product once but what I have tried is awesome it made my skin feel clean and soft and it's hard for that to happen it also helped with my acne I would love to buy more.

March 19, 2018

💪🏻

This mask is simply amazing, but the price is just SOO high that I legit don’t know if i’ll buy again! Really want to, dont have the wallet to repurchase right now 💋

March 10, 2018

Best Charcoal Mask EVER!!!

This mask is amazing it smells great and makes your skin look and feel amazing.works after the first time using. I will continue to use this product again and again and I will continue to tell people about this product.

January 19, 2018

Best mask!!

Younique charcoal mask is the best mask I have used by far! My face feels amazingly soft after I remove the mask and the results last!! I will continue to purchase this mask and have recommended it to many friends!

January 12, 2018

YOUNIQUE CHARCOAL MASK

@chickadvisor
    I really liked the charcoal mask by younique!!! Very easy to use. It made my face feel so good!! Very soft and smooth!!! Definitely will be purchasing again and again!!!

January 05, 2018

Amazing!!!!

For me Iam very hesitant when it comes to creams or masks, just because I have such sensitive skin, anything I put on my face I would break out, until I tried younique charcoal mask. The was it made my skin feel so baby soft was amazing, and I never broke out. I love when you first put it on and it starts bubbling up and you get that tickling feeling. I swear by that mask.

October 26, 2017

Love it!

This mask is great after a week of makeup. My skin feels so smooth and clean after using it. Once it’s on it starts activating, let the bubbles do the work. Rinse and feel refreshed.

October 18, 2017

This detoxifying mask is like no other

I used this one night when I had a pimple and by the next morning it was gone. I use this once or twice a week and have noticed such a difference in my skin! My dark circles have reduced, and my blackheads are gone!!!

October 04, 2017

Love the way it makes your skin feel

Makes your skin feel so smooth & soft . Also love the bubbly feeling and noise it makes when you put it on ... washing off is also super easy to. Love this product a lot.