Younique Epic Mascara Reviews
#35 in Mascara

February 27, 2020
    United States

I would definitely buy Younique epic mascara again!

Younique Epic Mascara is so voluminous it gives my lashes the look of false lashes without having to wear flash lashes. You can add a few coats to achieve the false lash look.

February 18, 2020

It's a good mascara

I do enjoy this mascara. It's not perfect, but it's better than drugstore brands. I do think the price is a bit too much for what you get, though. There are a couple other brands I'd prefer to purchase for the same cost - I tend to purchase this on promotions. I find it does flake a bit throughout the day. It does add length and volume to my lashes, and I don't find it clumpy unless you apply multiple coats.

February 15, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Must try

I finally gave in and bought the Younique Epic 4D mascara. And let me tell you, it is Amazing! I did not want to buy because it is expensive and I don't like wasting money. But at the same time, I have been buying ten dollar and under mascara's looking for something that wows, and they always leave me disappointed, So I bought the Younique mascara. It is a one step fiber mascara. It goes on easily. Makes the lashes fuller and way longer looking. It really makes a huge difference. I love that I can literally just put the mascara on, and no other makeup and feel confident to go shopping or wherever.

January 21, 2020

Falsies

Get the look of false eyelashes without getting them done
    Not overly expensive and it doesn’t dry out quickly which is nice
    Takes some time to get use to applying but practice makes perfect

January 06, 2020

Amazing - finally a mascara to love

Love how this individually separates and creates longer lashes!
    I choose the waterproof formula and I absolutely love this! Will be buying over and over again!

December 07, 2019

Younique Epic mascara

The best mascara I’ve ever tried! Hypoallergenic, non toxic, naturally based makeup for the win!!!
    My old “hypoallergenic” brand wasn’t cutting it anymore. Even brand new product was making my eyes red and itchy. After making the switch to Younique I no longer have itchy irritated eyes!!

October 27, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Want lashes?

I don't wear make up often but this mascara is the best I've used, waterproof and doesn't come off when you rub your hand across it. It is a little on the pricey side but for me is great cause it lasts.

1.7/5

October 24, 2019

It goes on nice but then it's not great

The mascara works great to get full lashes. It's easy to apply and isn't messy. I noticed that halfway through the way I have to clean up under my eyes and I only get this with low-quality mascaras. The main reason I am completely stopping the use of this mascara is because if your eyes water - windy day/crying etc. - IT BURNS!!!!!!!! It took me a while to realize it was because of the mascara, I thought it was because of my skin oils for so long but after some testing I realized it was from the mascara. I had the same issue with the Younique Lash Growth Serum... Definitely don't want any potential damage to my eyes. I also don't like that they are not a cruelty-free company.

October 11, 2019
    York, United Kingdom

Move Over Falsies

Younique Moonstruck Epic 4D Mascara is the bomb. For someone who hardly has any eyelashes this is a must. I have suddenly developed eyelashes using this stuff.

October 09, 2019
    United Kingdom

Younique epic Mascara

I’m not an affiliate of Younique, but I was curious about the epic mascara I’d seen all the pictures of amazing lashes and I wanted to see if the hype was real, so I ordered through a friend and it arrived, I’d not worn any mascara for 48hrs prior to trying so that my lashes were completely free of mascara, application was easy and coated my lashes nicely no clumping and seemed to curl the lashes too which was an extra bonus, applied a second coat and wow my lashes look amazing and I always get asked if my lashes are false and are amazed when I say no they are 💯 real eyelashes. Ok it’s a little pricey at £20 but in my opinion well worth it.