Younique Epic Mascara Reviews
#40 in Mascara

August 14, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Great

I love this mascara. It lasts all day and makes the lashes look longer. It is more expensive than what you would pay for other mascara but it brilliant

1.0/5

June 27, 2019

Terrible!!

Worse mascara ever!
    It is super clumpy and makes spider lashes.
    It dried out super quick, after 3 weeks it was at the point where it was unusable. It did the same for 3 of my friends.

June 13, 2019

One of the best Mascaras

Epic truly described this mascara. Does not flake or smear , lasts into the night! I’m hooked and Epic Mascara will be my favourite. You can choose from three including water proof. I can’t wait to try the new 4D!!

May 14, 2019

No more falsies!

LOVE how my lashes look using this!! 1 step is easier then their previous mascaras and I find it goes on super smooth.
    Only downside I find it dried out quicker then I expected. And is a little pricey. But totally worth it!!

April 20, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Amazing

I won this mascara In a raffle so I was able to try it out before actually purchasing it! This mascara is simply put, AMAZING! I would buy this again and again and again!

April 16, 2019

The reason it’s called epic

My favourite mascara ever. Work amazing, lengthening, easy to apply. So glad the came out with water proof epic as well as different colours. Can’t wait to try the new 4D mascara too.

March 05, 2019

Des cils de fées

J'ai toujours eu des extensions de cils, donc quand je les ai fait enlevés, j'ai longtemps cherché LE mascara et j'ai tombé sur le Epic de Younique et OMG j'ai les mêmes résultats que lorsque j'avais mes extensions!!!

February 27, 2019

My lashes have never been so full!

I kept seeing posts on my newsfeed about this mascara and I was set on not buying it.. until one day, I looked in the mirror at my lashes and found they were just “blah” looking and I wanted glam looking.. so I thought about it and decided I’d give it a shot - the return policy is amazing if I didn’t like the product! I anxiously waited for my order to arrive and when it did I eagerly put it on. It. Was. Amazing. I’m not talking about having eye lashes that you needed a magnifying glass for. These bad boys were long and lucious 😍. I instantly fell in love and threw ALL my other mascaras out. It’s been 1 full year and I continue buying and buying. I. AM. OBSESSED. seriously a need to try if you haven’t 🙌🏻😍

February 26, 2019
    Ohio, United States

My Eye lashes have never looked better!

This mascara is life! It is easily the best I’ve ever used. No clumping, lots of volume and fullness! Worth every penny! I have a hard time finding mascara that doesn’t give me spider lashes and this is perfect!

2.3/5

January 30, 2019

Review from a non-presenter

I am convinced that the ones saying it's the best mascara ever, are either presenters or they have never used actual high-end mascara. I received this from my friend who is a presenter and all I can say is....boy the marketing for this MLM Company is thick. At best, it is a good enough mascara. It is not worth the price of a high-end mascara because it doesn't perform like high-end mascara it just has the same high-end price tag. Pur Magnetic mascara will give Epic a run for its money all day long, so will Benefit Bang, Lise Watier V Mascara, and Lancome Big Monsoir....just to name a few. Epic is a drier, flakier, heavier mascara that doesn't volumize every lash nor hold it's curl long at all. You really have to work it in and you feel it. You feel the weight of your lashes. In fact my lashes went straight because of the heaviness of this mascara. Your lashes feel crunchy and rough not soft and feathery. And as a side note, the fumes in it made my eyes water. Honestly people, there are so many better alternatives out there....and a bang for your buck at $10 is Milani Trifecta mascara! Made in Italy- it curls, lengthens and volumizes and holds the curl until the next day. Doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, not AS incredible as the other 10 out of 10 mascaras I mentioned, but definitely a 9 out of 10. I take it camping and save my good mascara for special occasions. So there you have it, a real honest,profit-less review of Epic at a 6 out of 10 by a non- presenter. It's ok, good enough, but not worth more than $10 and definitely not worth the high-end price.