YSL Touché Éclat Primer Reviews
#224 in Primer

July 11, 2017

Worth the price!

One of the few high end products of tried that is completely worth the price! I absolutely loved the look and feel of my face after applying this product!

1.0/5

June 23, 2017

Would not buy again

This primer makes my makeup break apart. It works well at blurring everything so i aometimes use it alone with MO foundation. It makes my foundation move arround even when i use a setting powder over top (which I always do). I would not purchase this again although if you have the same problems with it as me try using it alone on a no makeup day!

June 22, 2017

blurs and smooths texture

This is one of my favourite primers and is great for combination/dry skin types, as it is quite emollient. This formulation also is great with smoothing out texture and pores. I dont think the gold flakes really have any real purpose; however, does look pretty in the bottle.

January 25, 2017

This primer is definitely pricey! But it leaves your skin looking so dewy and smooth! Truly blurs your pores and keeps your makeup in place all day long!

July 25, 2015

A nice primer that adds a glow to your skin without being greasy. It masks imperfections and works well under foundation. Slightly on the high-end price point though.