Yves Saint Laurent Libre Reviews
#34 in Perfume

April 28, 2021

Sensationnel

J'ai acheté ce parfum il y a quelques mois chez Pharmaprix. Son odeur est sublime. L'odeur reste longtemps dans les vêtements. L'odeur du parfum est délicate. Je le recommande.

April 28, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I love the scent of Libre. I receive many compliments.

Clean and smooth on the skin. Smells clean and refreshing. Will always be one of my favorites. I have the large bottle as well as a small bottle in my purse. You won't regret purchasing this product.

April 17, 2021
    Texas, United States

Calm before the storm

The fragrance was a complimentary from Yves Saint Laurent Beauty USA in exchange for my honest opinion and the scent is today’s sexy! I honestly loved it from the first time I tried it. It’s not the typical too much, turn heads but more of a flower and tea. It lasted the entire day; which made me very pleased. It has a floral fragrance with French Lavender Essence, along with a Moroccan Orange Blossom, and White Tea Accord. And did I mention the bottle itself, it is something else with a clean see-through bottle wrapped around in the YSL is gold.

February 08, 2021
    Kent, United Kingdom

My favourite

My favourite perfume after I got sample from Facebook,I ordered full size perfume. Absolutely warm,sweet, gorgeous scent, opens it notes even more when it's cold outside. Big like.

February 07, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

OMG AMAZING

YSL make best perfumes ever. Im addicted to all of them. They smells so gorgeous! Empowering fragrance every time I wear it I feel much more confident and sexy.

January 20, 2021
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Wonderful scent

Such a beautiful perfume. I got many compliments when wearing it. It lasts long time and it is not heavy too. I would recommend it to anyone for any occasion.

November 19, 2020

Perfume

I received this perfume as a gift. It smells very good! It last a long time and a little goes a long way. I really want to keep this for special occasions so I won't use it everyday! But I really love it.

April 22, 2020

Such a Beautiful Fragrance

I just bought @YSL LIBRE perfume. I really love this scent it is long lasting, sensual and noticeable. A little goes along way. Would make a very nice gift for any woman that loves to wear perfume. I would buy again and recommend 😀❤️

January 30, 2020
    Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

Love it

I got a little sample of it & I tried its just absolutely amazing. I just love the strong smell of it & lavender notes are my favorite. Then I bought a full size on Christmas. I got alots of comments on it like which perfume you wearing its smells nice. I recommend to those who like a bit strong perfume. It has good staying power.

January 30, 2020
    West Dunbartonshire, United Kingdom

Amazing perfume!

OMG amazing perfume! Instantly I fall in love with this perfume. Its makes you feel so sexsy so confident! I just love love this amazing perfume! You have a lot of compliments when you wear this perfume