Yves Saint Laurent Libre Reviews
#29 in Perfume

August 01, 2021
    United States

Musky & Powerful

I don't find it sweet but musky, strong but not over powering. There is definitely a hint of lavender and vanilla with an oriental element. It is long lasting so not much is needed. I received a sample from Sephora which I have used up already so I will definitely buy a replacement.

June 10, 2021

Excellent perfume for business

Love wearing this smell when I'm at work. I feel confident and powerful. It's a sexy floral scent and it smells very high end (expensive). The bottle is incredibly beautiful and might be the reason why I find it pairs so well with wearing black with gold accessories. I would recommend this scent for business but also for dates depending on the casualty I wouldn't wear it just to hang out

June 07, 2021
    Minnesota, United States

Very Potent Perfume

This is a wonderful perfume. I get complimented every time i wear it. It is a very sophisticated scent that will have everyone asking what you’re wearing.

April 28, 2021

Sensationnel

J'ai acheté ce parfum il y a quelques mois chez Pharmaprix. Son odeur est sublime. L'odeur reste longtemps dans les vêtements. L'odeur du parfum est délicate. Je le recommande.

April 28, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I love the scent of Libre. I receive many compliments.

Clean and smooth on the skin. Smells clean and refreshing. Will always be one of my favorites. I have the large bottle as well as a small bottle in my purse. You won't regret purchasing this product.

April 17, 2021
    Texas, United States

Calm before the storm

The fragrance was a complimentary from Yves Saint Laurent Beauty USA in exchange for my honest opinion and the scent is today’s sexy! I honestly loved it from the first time I tried it. It’s not the typical too much, turn heads but more of a flower and tea. It lasted the entire day; which made me very pleased. It has a floral fragrance with French Lavender Essence, along with a Moroccan Orange Blossom, and White Tea Accord. And did I mention the bottle itself, it is something else with a clean see-through bottle wrapped around in the YSL is gold.

February 08, 2021
    Kent, United Kingdom

My favourite

My favourite perfume after I got sample from Facebook,I ordered full size perfume. Absolutely warm,sweet, gorgeous scent, opens it notes even more when it's cold outside. Big like.

February 07, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

OMG AMAZING

YSL make best perfumes ever. Im addicted to all of them. They smells so gorgeous! Empowering fragrance every time I wear it I feel much more confident and sexy.

January 20, 2021
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Wonderful scent

Such a beautiful perfume. I got many compliments when wearing it. It lasts long time and it is not heavy too. I would recommend it to anyone for any occasion.

November 19, 2020

Perfume

I received this perfume as a gift. It smells very good! It last a long time and a little goes a long way. I really want to keep this for special occasions so I won't use it everyday! But I really love it.