Ziploc Freezer Bags Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 229 in Household Essentials

Now featuring our Easy Open Tabs. Protect your food with Ziploc® brand Freezer Bags. Each bag locks out freezer burn while keeping food fresh and full of taste. Less freezer burn means less wasted food and money. Plus, these tough, durable bags feature our Smart Zip Plus® seal—it lets you feel, hear and see the bag close from edge-to-edge, so you can feel confident your food is protected from freezer burn.

April 07, 2017

J'achète ces ziploc pour congélateur depuis toujours. Je les achete au Costco en grande wuantité, donc côté prix c'est génial. Cest très abordable. Je les adore puisqu'ils sont fait solide, assez gros pour y mettre tout ce qu'on désire mettre au congélateur et la glissière fait en sorte que le TOUt reste hermétique. Mes produits qui y sont congelés reste en parfaite condition!

April 07, 2017

I'm a big fan of Ziploc Freezer Bags! I literally use them for everything ... not just the freezer! On road trips I pack all sorts of things in them too.

March 29, 2017

Ziploc freezer bags are a life saver. I use them all the time for leftovers and storage. I buy mine at Costco great prices and they last forever cause you get so many boxes. I buy all the sizes.

March 27, 2017

Ziploc freezer bags are a life saver. I use them all the time for leftovers and storage. You can pour soup into the bags and it it holds tight. I buy mine at Costco great prices there and they last forever cause you get so many boxes. I buy all the sizes. The Value is great the Quality is above average and the Effectiveness is good.

Years back Id buy tupperware and now I find them bulky they take up for much freezer room that Ziploc freezer bags make for more freezer room.

March 08, 2017

Ziploc is the only Freezer bag that I use in my house. Compared to the bargain brands, Ziploc stands out among the rest. It is quality, locks in freshness and you know its working.

March 05, 2017

These are great as they help keep liquids inside the bag. I use these to store chicken, and soups in my freezer. The smaller ones are great for school lunches. I will definitely be buying these again.

February 10, 2017

Love these freezer bags from Ziploc. theyre bigger than regular ziploc bags and they prevent freezer burn
    theyre perfect for sandwiches and chips in a lunch bag

February 02, 2017

I love these bags, nothing is ever freezer burnt as long as everything is packaged properly. And you're able to fit so much into them, ground beef, pork chops, veggies you name it! They go a long way's to and last forever, they're very durable, and can stand getting tossed around in the freezer without ripping. And dont get me started on the tabs, probably one of the best thing ziploc has came out with, nothing more frustrating then not being able to open the bag.

February 01, 2017

Definitely the whole family's go to freezer bags! Can sometimes be pricey depending on where you purchase them but they are by far the best type of freezer bag on the market! Nothing ever gets freezer burnt. I prep my meals usually for the whole week every Sunday and the following Saturday my meats are still nice and fresh from the seals on the bags! I've used cheaper brands before to save a bit of money but I found they were very thin and my foods just weren't as fresh. Would never go back!

February 01, 2017

I will only ever purchase Ziploc freezer bags. I thought I would save by purchasing their leading competitor freezer bags one time when they were on sale but all of my meat were freezer burned. These bags guarantee the integrity of your meats.