Ziploc Freezer Bags Reviews

Now featuring our Easy Open Tabs. Protect your food with Ziploc® brand Freezer Bags. Each bag locks out freezer burn while keeping food fresh and full of taste. Less freezer burn means less wasted food and money. Plus, these tough, durable bags feature our Smart Zip Plus® seal—it lets you feel, hear and see the bag close from edge-to-edge, so you can feel confident your food is protected from freezer burn.

September 19, 2019

Keeps food fresh

We use these freezer bags for basically everything! The zippers work really well and are easy to close and stay closed in the freezer. No worrying about freezerburn.

September 19, 2019

great

this is a great bag for storing freezer items, I really like the durability and longevity of these bags, they do help tremendously to keep freezer burn out. though sometimes items may get a little frosty.

April 27, 2019

I use these daily

I use these freezer bags daily! They can be used for pretty much everything you can think of! I like to take a lot of my pantry items (like snacks) out of the boxes and store them in the large freezer bags to save space. I do the same for my freezer items as well like waffles, fries, or finger foods once they have been opened! Great for storing just about anything you can think of.

March 25, 2019

So versatile!

We always have plenty of Ziploc bags in our house. They are so versatile and can be used for everything from food to shoes to swim gear to arts and crafts. I feel a bit guilty about the fact that it is plastic, but it is definitely an essential item in our house. They are very sturdy and very thick, and I don’t worry about them ripping. One thing that I would like to see improved is the writing space on the front of the Ziploc bags.

December 18, 2018

So much more than just food!

I haven’t used these for food, but I just used them to help pack clothes for my kids for our family vacation. It was so helpful using these to pack and label each days clothes then just pull that day from the suitcase. It was one less thing to worry about while we were away.

September 21, 2018

Toujours Ziploc!

Moi j'utlise ce produits depuis des années et je n'achete que Ziploc. Je n'ai pas de dégat ni dans mon frigidaire ni dans mon congélateur.C'Est super!

September 19, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Great Product

These bags are a quality product. They are thick and durable. I use them to store our freezer meats or crock pot meals without issue. They ate much better than the store brand bags.

August 08, 2018

Strong and reusable

I prefer Ziploc to other types of plastic bag brands. The freezer bags are durable, sturdy and reusable! I use them for everything from toiletries (while travelling) to portioning out meals, to actually storing things in the freezer. They work great as ice packs too - just freeze flat with water inside.

July 18, 2018

Easy closure

Compared to the others there on the market this product is easily the most easiest to close. There is no fighting with it nor the "is it closed properly". My children do not have any difficulty using this product which gives me ease as I do not have to wonder if the bag is closed properly.

July 18, 2018

A very high quility product

A great and quick way to store food in the freezer or refrigerator with its quick opening and strong material making it very convenient. Great for storing anything from meat to soup.