Abreva Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 536 in Remedies

Treat Cold Sore With Effective Medication

Abreva Cold Sore/Fever Blister Medication is recommended to treat cold sore. This pharmacists-preferred cold sore treatment is an FDA approved medicine. The medicine lessens healing time and reduces the occurrence of symptoms such as tingling, itching and pain. It soothes cold sore and treats it till the end.

• Recommended by pharmacists
  • FDA approved
  • Reduced healing time
  • Lessens symptoms of cold

This is a popular medicine for cold sore healing because it takes little time to help you feel better.

Just For You: Adults and children 12 years and over

A Closer Look: Abreva Cold Sore/Fever Blister Medication is an FDA approved cold sore treatment and a source of zinc and selenium.

Get Started: Wash hands before and after applying cream. Apply to affected area on face or lips at the first sign of cold sore/fever blister.

Warning: For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product."

May 22, 2017

Abreva works to for cold sores caused by the HSV virus around the mouth only (do not use this on your genitals ahem). It's active ingredient is docosanol, an anti viral agent that prevents the virus from spreading to the surrounding cells that have been treated with the cream.
    Many people say it works, and the tricky part with medicine is that you never know how you might respond. In my experience, if you're someone who has had cold sores for years and multiple breakouts, there is very limited efficiency in seeing any effect at all. Again, that is my experience as someone who gets sick a lot (and hence a lot of breakouts) where my standard break out lasts around 2-3days before healing, with minor discomfort.
    Moral of the story: don't knock it till you try it, but I tried it and it's getting knocked.

May 08, 2017

I love how quickly this product works. I always get cold sores when I get a fever they use to last from 1-2 weeks with Abreva they are gone in days. I often get very itchy with cold sore and once I apply Abreva it takes away the pus and itchiness I highly recommend this product .

May 07, 2017

Although Abreva is one of the more pricey options for cold sore relief, it is worth every penny. I can not even count how many products I have tried in the past, but Abreva has always come through for me every time! great product would definitely recommend as a first defense when you feel one the icky cold sores sneaking up on you.

May 04, 2017

Nothing fights off a cold sore quite like abreva. Ive used everything on the market and this stuff is magic. It treats and heals my cold sores quicker than anything i've ever used in the past. It's on the pricey side, but worth every penny.

April 19, 2017

This Abreva stuff is liquid GOLD. This works like a charm. Whenever I get cold sores, i put this on them over night, and in the morning they are completely gone. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for fast, quick and easy relief to cold soars!

April 19, 2017

I always use abreva everytime I get a cold sore. I'm one of those unlucky ones that get cold sores at night so I can't catch them with treatment right at the tingle feeling. I find this cuts down the cold sore healing time and keeps the lip moisturized. I use this with Lysine supplements.

April 17, 2017

I have suffered with cold sores since I was a child and honestly Abreva is the BEST remedy out there. It may be a little costly but if you apply this at the first tingle of a cold sore you will not even develope the large blister. I can not express how glad I am that there is finally a product that truly shortens the duration of cold sores and it really is worth every penny spent.

April 13, 2017

I'm not sure if using Abreva actually shortens healing time of cold sores, because I don't get them often enough to test use vs control with any degree of accuracy. Abreva does sooth the sores somewhat, numbing the area and assisting with some of the symptoms of cold sores. I only wish it wasn't so obvious when applying it - it goes on thick and white and doesn't rub in nicely, it kind of just coats your lip.

April 05, 2017

Great for cold & flu season. every winter i manage to get a cold sore. I hate them so badly. I had tried so many other products even stupid remedies my dad would give us.
    Thank God for Abreva the first hint of a cold sore Im smearing it on it. sometimes it works and it wont even develope & other times it works and its gone in a couple of days. works great I trust it

March 13, 2017

Depuis ma jeunesse je suis une malheureuse victime de feux sauvage!! J'en avais d'énormes autour de ma bouche et j'étais très malheureuse. Lorsque j'ai essayer Abreva cela m'a énormément aidé. De plus, mes feux sauvages ont beaucoup diminué. je conseille ce produit à tous ceux et celles qui ont des feux sauvages!! C'est vraiment aidant!

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?