Abundance Naturally Baby Balm

Abundance Naturally Baby Balm Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 347 in Diaper Creams

July 11, 2016

I like using this on my son in more preventing diaper rash than treating it. I really like it though! It smells wonderful and keeps his bum nice and soft. I also really like that it's an all natural product.

April 08, 2015

Before we switched to Baby Balm my son had such bad diaper rash that he was getting blisters. We had to let him sit around with no diaper on to try to dry it out. Within days of switching to Baby Balm it cleared right up. He hasn't had a rash since. I even use it on his arms when he gets dry skin.

August 07, 2013

This balm is made for diaper rash, but I've actually been using it for a whole slew of skin ailments on myself. Any sort of rash, chafing or chapping I might have, I just put a bit of this on and it heals it right up. It's super emollient and moisturizing. I also like this on the rougher areas of my body like my elbows and knees. During the summer months, when my thighs rub together (we've all been there, right???), I use a bit of this on the area to soothe. My boyfriend works in a kitchen and gets chafing because of the heat (essentially diaper rash) and I gave him some of this to put on and it cleared it right up. I like that this is natural and organic. I received this product free to review.

Natural health