Vaseline Baby Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Locks in moisture to soothe and heal dry skin.
  • Keeps your baby’s skin feeling soft, smooth and protected from dryness
  • Locks in moisture and keeps out wetness
  • Gentle on skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple purified 100% pure petroleum jelly. Purity guaranteed
For more info, visit Vaseline.

February 03, 2020
    Florida, United States

Yes ma'am

A must have product in my opinion as this does eliminate the possibility of diaper rash if applied during every diaper change onto dry skin. Best barrier against wetness. Although I hate the feel of it, after applying it with my hands, I just rub the excess together with my hands which in turn leaves softer hands for myself. Smells nice. Affordable.

January 09, 2020
    Arizona, United States

Hydration

I absolutely love this product. I use this on my daughter especially during the dry and cold months and it works wonderfully. Its a great moisturizer.

January 09, 2020

Every day use

An essential item to use for baby. It's thick and moisturizes to protect the skin from dryness or cracking. It's affordable and can be used for any purpose. A little amount goes a long way. Highly recommended!

January 07, 2020

Great product

I use this often. It’s a great daily lip protectant. Best product for keeping my lips from getting chapped and dry. Its a kind of product I purchase in regularly and use it everyday. I recommend that others to try in this product.
    I also use it when I dye my hair to protect my skin from dyeing the skin around my hairline works great.

January 07, 2020

Beste product

This is an excellent product that makes babies' skin stay hydrated more for this winter time makes skin not dry and brittle and with a slight baby scent

November 08, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Prevent Diaper Rashes

I used this after every diaper change on my kids & grandkids. Not once have any of them suffered with a diaper rash. This product is great at preventing diaper rashes.

September 23, 2019

parfait

jai confiance en cette marque, et je cest que bebe laime tout autant, ce produit aide a garder la peau bien hydrater et nous savons qu'avec les couche cela peut etre difficile sans parler que ce nest pas super confortable pour bebe

best buy

Need it for daily use to keep your lips protected from getting chap and dry, Its a kind of product I purchase in regularly and use it everyday. I Recommend others to try in this product.

Great product

Great product, versatile in that you can use it for baby nappy at every diaper change without worrying about adding too many chemicals, on lips for keeping hydration before sleeping and helps to heal lips!

Must have item

Unscented, good for all ages, and very effective. It works well for me especially on winter season. The price is good. I love spreading it to my feet before putting on socks at night. Upon waking up, you will feel a deeply moisturized foot.