Vaseline Baby Petroleum Jelly Reviews
Ranked #2 in Diaper Creams

Locks in moisture to soothe and heal dry skin.

• Keeps your baby’s skin feeling soft, smooth and protected from dryness
  • Locks in moisture and keeps out wetness
  • Gentle on skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple purified 100% pure petroleum jelly. Purity guaranteed
For more info, visit Vaseline.

1.7/5

September 12, 2017

Too fragrant!

The Vaseline is similar to the regular version however, if I had known it had such a strong baby scent, I would not have chosen this item. Babies have sensitive skin and my baby has excema which means baby products with scents are a no-no. Seems like additional chemicals added to the original vaseline to create a scent. It may not be effective for those with sensitive skin.

September 12, 2017

Doctor recommended this

My baby has an eczema and her doctor recommended this vaseline. We use this everytime to control her itching and its moisture the skin very well. Would buy this product again and again

August 31, 2017

Nous adorons ce produit !!

Nouvellement maman, je recherche des produits peu coûteux et d'une bonne qualité. Ce produit a fait des miracles par chez nous. Il sent très bon et est hypo-allergène. Je le conseil à tous les nouveaux parents.

August 18, 2017

Smells like baby powder

I love Vaseline baby, it has the soft and delicate smell of baby powder.
    We bought for the first time after my son had his circoncision and it helped him heal prefectly and without any issues. It also worked magic on some dry spots both he and mommy had.
    I think I will always purchace this one from now on and not just for baby!

August 18, 2017

Classic

I love baby Vaseline I use it on my daughter since she was an infant. It helps with dry skin and I always use this on spicific spots after her massage. Usually knees and feet because she walks and crawls. 100% satisfied

June 06, 2017

We use Vaseline for our daughters skin daily. It creates a protective barrier while locking in moisture . One product that has stood the test of time , that is very cost efficient too!

May 30, 2017

This product is great for use on my toddler. With diaper skin irritation being a problem in the past we use this product for maintaine of skin integrity and zinc as needed in combination to prevent skin breakdown

May 27, 2017

J'ai adoré utilisé Vaseline odeur de bébé! Il sent tellement bon et il travaille aussi bien que le Vaseline original. Je le recommande à toutes les nouvelles mamans

May 26, 2017

Vasline baby jelly is AMAZING. I literally use this jelly on my daughter multiple times a day and it keeps her smooth and dry. I truly believe she has never had a diaper rush because the jelly works so well to keep moisture is all the right places. Also, i have literally just replaced the container as it seems to last forever. Besides using it on her bum, i also use it on her lips and cheeks in the winter to keep them moist.

May 25, 2017

The only thing I will use to moisturize and protect my babies its a great product to use everyday its gentle. And better yet I even use it when I need some extra softness. I love the baby Vaseline because of the smell I want my kids to smell like babies for as long as I can.