4.1/5
CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

A revolutionary new product to treat and prevent diaper rash while moisturizing and restoring baby’s delicate skin barrier with Ceramides, Choleterol and Fatty Acids. With InVisibleZinc™ that goes on sheer and calms irritated skin without the thick, sticky mess of most creams.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015

January 17, 2018

Definitely buy again

Loge his. It isn't as thick as most diaper creams and doesn't create a sticky film. Mild enough to use and feel comfortable using on baby skin. No reactions.

December 13, 2017

I would recommend this product to any parent

Our son experiences dry skin/eczema occasionally, and this product, along with CeraVe’s other lotions, is at the top of our list. My dermatologist has never pushed prescriptions or OTC creams on our family, so when he recommended it, I tried it without hesitation. It was worth every cent. I don’t leave my home without at least one CeraVe product in my purse.

December 11, 2017

Diaper cream

My daughter in law uses this cream on her children. It works really good on them. Best cream to use without a prescription. I also use ceravie hand lotion products for myself

November 24, 2017

Not for my babies bottom!!!

I use Cerave products on my baby as it was recommended by my dermatologist, My baby has mild eczema... I absolutely love the baby body lotion, but unfortunately the diaper cream had a negative reaction to his skin. I would still recommend this to others to try, what doesn't work for my child, may work for yours.

October 16, 2017

Works amazing!

My oldest had severe diaper rash. We tried everything and this worked the best, even better than prescription medications. So glad we found it, it worked amazing!

September 26, 2017

Love it

Love this product, i am like many people skepticle at first but once I tried it I was totally pleased and will recommend this product to everyone over and over again!

August 31, 2017

only one i'll buy

i love all cerave products and this one works very well. Really moisturizing and takes care of the problem really fast and efficiently. will recommend to others!

August 14, 2017

This is the only one I will buy from now on

My baby nephew suffers from a bad case of eczema, Wearing diapers does not help as it just irritates the skin in that area further and it causes these bad rashes that pus without touching. This diaper rash cream helped so much to eliminate the discomfort in the rashier areas. It was bad enough we were considering herbal tonics, you could see the angry red outline of the diaper during every change. We used this consistently on the baby for a week and we started to see results. The red was less angry and we kept using it and eventually managed to get it in control. This saved my sisters life!

August 07, 2017

heal your baby's bottom!

i bought this when i was babysitting my god daughter for a week and she developed a rash on her bottom.
    the sales associate at Walmart recommended it, said it worked wonders for her kids and boy, she was right!
    didn't have a funky odor like some products for babies i've smelled and her rash vanished in a couple of days.
    needless to say, happy baby, happy second mommy!

August 07, 2017

Amazing!

This is by far my favourite! It gets the job done quickly and efficiently. I will definitely recommend this and will certainly be purchasing again. Bonus part is it helps dry skin too! Love it