CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

A revolutionary new product to treat and prevent diaper rash while moisturizing and restoring baby’s delicate skin barrier with Ceramides, Choleterol and Fatty Acids. With InVisibleZinc™ that goes on sheer and calms irritated skin without the thick, sticky mess of most creams.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

November 24, 2020

Not just for babies

This is a staple in my household. It's great for razor burn and your nose when it's chafed from blowing it so much. It works faster than anything else we've used.

November 14, 2020
    Texas, United States

Ouchie but helps

We love this stuff in my households we get even a little red and we use this diaper cream and no more worries!!! Definitely recommend this product to any of yall out there!

November 09, 2020

Go to!

I have a 2 year old who has sensitive skin and bad eczema :( I gave this product a shot and I must say with in 2 days the rash was all cleared up! I also gave it a try on a little heat rash my daughter got on her tummy and it works great cleared the rash right up!

October 30, 2020

Beautiful skin

It's a great product to buy honestly. I would recommend parent's choice in first place the rashes goes away almost completely before the next diaper change.

October 27, 2020

Kid cream

Cera ve is a good cream. Give smooth effect after use. It is little expensive but works great. Good for sensitive skin and it is fragrance free.it comes in different sizes.

October 24, 2020

Seen better

It's a great product buy honestly would recommend parent's choice in first place the rashes goes away almost completely before the next diaper change.

2.3/5

October 20, 2020

There are better creams in the market

It comes in a tube and cream is hard to get out from it. Consistency is very oily but it absorbs into skin very efficiently. It does minimal healing of the diaper rash. There are other creams which are way cheaper and better in quality available in the market

October 19, 2020

Dier rash creme

Love love love this brand. Mother of three babies who had many skin irritations and once i tried CeraVe all my worries went away. Diaper rashes healed within less than a day. I continued to use this product generously, but realized quickly realized a little went a long way.

October 16, 2020
    New York, United States

This lotion is a miracle worker!

This lotion is amazing. I recently took my daughter to a dermatologist because she suffers from very dry skin. The Doctor recommended using this product. I immediately went to the store and purchased it. I apply it after each bath and it immediately transforms her skin into soft, supple skin. I am so happy that I found this cream. I recommend it to all of my friends. I will be buying this again! This is perfect for my baby.

October 14, 2020
    New York, United States

Aquaphor is better

This didn’t help with my baby’s rash. Use aquaphor and the rash went away after a day or so. This was ineffective and more expensive. Stick with what works.