CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1 out of 345 in Diaper Creams

A revolutionary new product to treat and prevent diaper rash while moisturizing and restoring baby’s delicate skin barrier with Ceramides, Choleterol and Fatty Acids. With InVisibleZinc™ that goes on sheer and calms irritated skin without the thick, sticky mess of most creams.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!

2.8/5

June 22, 2017

Ok

I did not find this diaper rash cream that effective for my baby! I had to reapply many times and it took days for the rash to recover! I have used better ones

June 19, 2017

CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream

The CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream is a very good quality and effective diaper rash cream. It has healed my baby's rashes and provided immediate relief from itchy and redness. All of the CeraVe Bebe products are top of the line products that I feel confident in.

June 07, 2017

ive used this cream while babysitting my friends son. he seemed to respond well to it (he's very sensitive with new scents and textures). he didn't cry and didn't scratch... this cream seemed to sooth him!!! I would definitely purchase this in the future when I have a child of my own

June 05, 2017

This diaper rash cream works really well and has a good texture it works well for all ages and different rashes I would recommend this product to anyone.

April 29, 2017

Great product.. When you have kids you sometimes gotta have choices and this product is in my top 5 ..
    I trust this brand without a doubt ..price is average often coupons available and samples :)

April 29, 2017

Cette crème à foufounes irritées fonctionne très bien

April 13, 2017

I bought this because I trust the cerave name and I wasn't dissapointed. It worked great on my daughters bum rash . It was easy to apply and easy to clean off. It did a great job of protecting her skin

April 13, 2017

With so many different products like this on the market these days. This really has to be one of the best ive used by far. Works well for all ages and different rashes. This is another product that i wont buy anything else.

March 16, 2017

I purchased this product as I was finding the other ones I'd been using weren't as effective. I really liked how easy it was to apply to a very sensitive area. I liked that it wasn't white and super thick. The smell was nice and non medicated which was a plus. I haven't used the full tube yet, but would buy this again before other comparable products.

February 25, 2017

Cette crème fonctionne à merveille pour les petites fesses irritées de mon bébé.
    Petit bémol. ... comme il est un peu plus liquide il faut en reapliquer plus souvent.
    son prix est plus élevé que les autres mais on en a toujours pour son argent et ça paraît car le produit est excellent!

Vavavanessa has started a new forum topic
    It Cosmetics

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge