CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 347 in Diaper Creams

A revolutionary new product to treat and prevent diaper rash while moisturizing and restoring baby’s delicate skin barrier with Ceramides, Choleterol and Fatty Acids. With InVisibleZinc™ that goes on sheer and calms irritated skin without the thick, sticky mess of most creams.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!

April 13, 2017

I bought this because I trust the cerave name and I wasn't dissapointed. It worked great on my daughters bum rash . It was easy to apply and easy to clean off. It did a great job of protecting her skin

April 13, 2017

With so many different products like this on the market these days. This really has to be one of the best ive used by far. Works well for all ages and different rashes. This is another product that i wont buy anything else.

March 16, 2017

I purchased this product as I was finding the other ones I'd been using weren't as effective. I really liked how easy it was to apply to a very sensitive area. I liked that it wasn't white and super thick. The smell was nice and non medicated which was a plus. I haven't used the full tube yet, but would buy this again before other comparable products.

February 25, 2017

Cette crème fonctionne à merveille pour les petites fesses irritées de mon bébé.
    Petit bémol. ... comme il est un peu plus liquide il faut en reapliquer plus souvent.
    son prix est plus élevé que les autres mais on en a toujours pour son argent et ça paraît car le produit est excellent!

February 22, 2017

I tried this diaper rash cream because they were out of the normal one I use on my little one. Not very effective and found I constantly had to reapply.

February 21, 2017

I love the Cerave cream. I use it every day on my daughter. It is very soothing and also very effective. It prevents my baby to get itchy rashes. I would recommend this to all parents.

February 01, 2017

This product is probably one of the only diaper rash creams I will purchase now. I bought different brands in the past but when I was gifted this one, I thought this was the best one yet! It is a bit pricey, but for the job it does, I'd keep buying! It clears rashes away fast and it doesn't seem to have a bad smell like some have had that I've tried in the past. I would recommend to anyone if you're willing to pay that extra few dollars!

January 27, 2017

This CeraVe diaper cream is a awesome product. It clears up diaper rashes quickly. I love all the CeraVe products and also use the body wash and lotion on my little ones, as well as on myself. We all have allergic skin and often get eczema outbreaks and this is the ONLY product on the market that helps clear it up shirt of having to go get prescription steroid creams.

I also recommend the CeraVe for Stretchmarks, but have been unable to find it in the stores this past year, so I hope the company is still making it. My only issue with the CeraVe products is that they are usually a bit pricey, even when on sale.

January 18, 2017

J'ai acheté cette crème pour mon petit fils qui avait de gros problèmes. On a rapidement constaté des résultats. Les rougeurs ont complètement disparus en quelques applications. Nous l'avons beaucoup aimé!

October 26, 2016

I love this product it is the perfect thickness for a bum paste, it comes in a tube which makes it easy to use and less messy than a tub. It has no scent and has some great organic ingredients