CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

A revolutionary new product to treat and prevent diaper rash while moisturizing and restoring baby’s delicate skin barrier with Ceramides, Choleterol and Fatty Acids. With InVisibleZinc™ that goes on sheer and calms irritated skin without the thick, sticky mess of most creams.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 26, 2021

It is amazing

This diaper rashcream is the best!!!it worked perfect with my daughter when she was a baby. Hands up for this cream. I absolutely recommend this cream

May 22, 2021
    United States

Works so well

This ceravae baby works so well. It's amazing for diaper rash. I have even used it on some of my babies eczema. it is a great product with safe and baby friendly ingredients. A little goes a long way. I recommend anything on the Ceravae baby line.

May 20, 2021

Best diaper rush cream

Best diaper rush cream, I have used few different brand but only this work for my baby bum ! Highly recommended to everyone . I also used their body cream for both of my kids as well!

May 07, 2021

Really great

The Versace baby diaper rash cream is great, it does the job. It healed my baby’s diaper rash in just one use, it has a very mild smell to it which we love.

May 05, 2021

Effective rash cream

What I love about this Cerave rash cream is that it’s not any other messy rash cream when using!it has a smooth texture and easy to apply!And more importantly its effective it works almost instantly when apply.Highly recommended

March 29, 2021

I find this is the best skin care line that I found in a lon

Works great for diaper rash within a couple hours I’ve noticed the difference would definitely purchase again this brand has amazing hand cream to facial wash will perching those products toDefinitely 10 out of 10 product

March 19, 2021
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Fantastic! Changing bag must have!

I love this product! Whenever my little girls have a flare up of nappy rash, I reach for this! It clears it up a treat. Gentle and effective it does the job without irritating skin any further. Great product.

March 12, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

Brilliant stuff

I started using this on my daughter after a friend had recommended it to me and I was very pleased with the results. Whilst other brands were helping, they took a while to see any benefits. This one cleared up the rashes really quickly and soothed the area very well too. I will buy again and recommend to future mummy’s to have a tube of this in their baby arsenal.

March 11, 2021
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

The best

This brand is literally amazing and all skin care needs, I have a little one and this worked so well for us. Love everything about this brand helped with so many of my own skin needs as well

March 10, 2021
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Does what it says on the tin!

I haven't used this product myself but I did buy it for my partner for a rash she woke up with on her arm. No idea where it came from but I bought this and after using it for a couple of days, the rash was gone and the skin was silky smooth. Seems like a great product.