CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

A revolutionary new product to treat and prevent diaper rash while moisturizing and restoring baby’s delicate skin barrier with Ceramides, Choleterol and Fatty Acids. With InVisibleZinc™ that goes on sheer and calms irritated skin without the thick, sticky mess of most creams.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

October 24, 2018

The best diaper cream.

My Grandson has very sensitive skin. He got a really bad diaper rash, after trying a few different creams with no relief from the bad rash we tried this cream and it cleared his rash completely in 3 days!

October 17, 2018

The best for your baby!

You don't believe the miracle in your baby skin after a several rush! This cream is very soft and smooth at the same time! I always have this cream at home!

October 15, 2018

Works great

This CERAVE BÉBÉ DIAPER RASH CREAM was the only cream that helped me when my baby had really bad rash. I'm using it still if I see any problems on my kids skin.

October 09, 2018

would recommend!

Quickly helps to remedy diaper rashes. I use on my one year old son and the rashes are gone within a day or so. Would recommend to other moms with babies with sensitive skin!

October 05, 2018

CeraVe Rash Cream

Cerave Diaper Rash cream works amazing. When rashes begin on babies butts, use this product first and you won't need to try another. It works quickly and your baby will be back to normal sooner then the other products!

October 04, 2018

Buy buy diaper rash

My daughter has used this product since day one for my grandson who is 1 now. He has yet to ever get a diaper rash. I think this is a great tool for preventative measures.

October 03, 2018

Really works. I will get more.

All babies got their own skin sensitivity. My kids skin just normal but in terms of cream my younger one is picky amd tried different brand name but this one works really well and do the job. I definitely buy more.

October 01, 2018

Product works perfect

I'm so glad I bought this a few times for my son because it works amazing and it works fast. I'll continue to get this brand.

I recommend it to every parent.

September 27, 2018

Good

It helps clear Rashes and it was recommend by my doctor and it honestly worked overnight reliving red bumps and rash great Product I recommend it if ur baby is having rashes

September 27, 2018

bébé dit woow

Pour les bébé qui ont une rougeur sur leur petite fesse vous appliquer doucement de la crème et après 2 a 3 jours la rougeur va s'enlever doux pour la peau de bébé.