ACTR1UM Holistic Adult Dog Food Reviews
#48 in Pet Products

May 15, 2019

Good value

One of my dogs had a lot of tummy upset until I started her on this food. Now she is healthy and regular. Big size bag for a good price at walmart, but they also have a smaller size.

January 18, 2019

Dogs love it, so I love it

We have 2 giant newfoundland dogs (our girl is 120lbs, our boy is 140lbs- both healthy weights for their build and size). We have gone through over a dozen different dog foods, until we found this one. Both our dogs love it (which was harder than we anticipated), we love the price. We still have some supplements we have to add (specific to our breeds needs) but that is required with literally any dog food that can be bought at a store.

October 24, 2018

My dog loves it.

My German Shepherd loves this food. She has sensitive skin and this food doesn't aggrevate her skin, plus the price is great. Great value for good quality dog food!

July 12, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My dog loves this!

When we first got our puppy, we wanted nothing but the best for him. We thought buying his food from the pet store was the only way. He didn't like anything we brought home. After spending tons of money on food he wouldn't eat, we started buying the ACTR1UM HOLISTIC puppy food at walmart. He LOVED it!! We have recently started him on this one in adult and he loves this one too! We get it for like $12 a bag and the ingredients are great :) Will continue to buy this for my dog!

April 18, 2018

Happy Dogs

Use this product for my 2 shitzu cross dogs. Easy for them as the pellets are small. I like it because it doesn't have all the fillers in it therefore I feel it is better for my pets after all they are family members

February 04, 2018

My boxer loves it.

We were looking for a good quality dog food that wouldn't break the bank and we found it in Actr1um. It's a holistic brand that has no artificial add ons or fillers. It's corn and gluten free making it gentle enough for the most sensitive of stomach's. This food is oven baked and best of all my boxer loves it. We get him duck and sweet potatoe and after reading the ingredients and seeing pretty much everything in the listing is things we would eat we feel confident giving this brand to our dog. I have noticed since we switched him over to this brand his stomach seems so much better and he is less gassy. I absolutely love the fact that I get a 25 lb bag for less than fifty dollars. We will definitely be continuing with this brand from here on in.

January 23, 2018

Specialty dog food at reasonable price.

My dog has severe food allergies and thus is the only food he not only likes but doesn't cause issues with his ears and his skin. The affordable price makes the dog food even better. This brand has a definite customer for life!

December 20, 2017

Love this brand

My husband and I always read labels on everything, especially dog and cat foods. One day we cam across this brand and decided to try it! So much better. My oldest dog was only 4 at the time and we saw an improvement in his overall health. He seemed to have more energy, wasn't as gassy, and he wasn't getting gut rot or infections as often!

March 16, 2017

I'm an owner of two dogs and after trying alot of different dog foods this is the one we all agreed upon. My two dogs are very fussy eaters,but the do love Active dry dog food. I love it to,it's holistic, which I love and it's ingredients are good for my dogs. I would highly recommend it!

March 07, 2017

My chocolate lab girl is a VERY picky eater. We have tried every dog food under the sun, and she would always stick her nose up to it or try some of it for awhile and then get sick of it. We started her on ACTR1UM Holistic Large Breed dog food about 9 months ago, and she LOVES it ! I'm so glad it's good for her, and that she actually likes it. Pretty decent price as well !