Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Helps to improve elasticity and firmness to reveal younger-looking skin in just 1 week*.

AVEENO® Absolutely Ageless™ Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is clinically proven to not only help reduce the visible effects of elastin and collagen loss, but to also nourish skin, to keep it looking healthier and younger. It helps strengthen the skin's natural moisture barrier to maintain a healthier-looking appearance, helping to reduce the signs of aging. This anti-aging daily moisturizer with sunscreen contains Blackberry Complex infused with vitamins, antioxidants, and powerful anti-aging ingredients to keep skin looking younger, longer.

The dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic formula is non-greasy and won't clog pores.

*According to Aveeno.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 17, 2021

Made me oily

I like the smell of this one and it feels lightweight on the skin when putting on. But throughout the day, it made my face so oily. Also, I feel like it didn’t have enough protection as spf though it’s quite moisturizing.

January 08, 2021

Love this so much!

I will definitely buy this again! It is perfect for my sensitive skin and it absorbs easily. It makes my face feel fresh and soft without feeling greasy. Love itttttt

January 06, 2021

Aveeno SPF is KEY!

This SPF moisturizer is so key to your daily skin care routine. You truly need to wear SPF as part of your day to day routine, and this is the most gentle, skin friendly, natural one! It doesn't irritate my eczema, or pimples, and it feels so light! Not to mention, its not sticky!!

January 03, 2021

Love this!

I absolutely love this stuff! I use it daily, it leaves my face feeling so soft and fresh. It’s really helped even my skin tone and my skin looks so much healthier.

December 28, 2020

Perfect for Sensitive Skin

I would definitely buy this again!

All Aveeno products are generally good for sensitive skin. I have very reactive and easily irritated skin, so Aveeno has been a lifesaver.

This product absorbs easily, doesnt irritate my skin and calms the red dry patches. I have also used it with my eczema flare ups.

This is a product I trust and will continue using.

November 29, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would really recommend this product..

I purchased this product from walmart first time...I felt my skin got magical glow just after 2nd application...I just became fan of this product and would definitely recommend to buy this product.........................................

November 10, 2020

My favourite face cream

I love this face cream! It doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy. Has a nice light scent, not too overpowering. I have sensitive skin and this face cream doesn’t cause me to break out.

November 02, 2020

Good quality

Aveeno is one of the only brands I can use for my sensitive skin. This feels great and makes my skin look amazing. I have a glow whenever I use it and my skin looks younger.

October 06, 2020

Will buy again

I am 38 years old, I started using the eye cream because I was noticing fine lines more and more and it works!!! No crows feet, no bags, no wrinkles!!! If you stick with it, it works! Just don't be impatient!!!

October 05, 2020

Definite must buy

After using this product, I found that my skin was soft and supple, while wrinkles and fine lines were less visible. I was very pleased and given the fact that it had an SPF in it made it that much better.