Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Helps to improve elasticity and firmness to reveal younger-looking skin in just 1 week*.

AVEENO® Absolutely Ageless™ Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is clinically proven to not only help reduce the visible effects of elastin and collagen loss, but to also nourish skin, to keep it looking healthier and younger. It helps strengthen the skin's natural moisture barrier to maintain a healthier-looking appearance, helping to reduce the signs of aging. This anti-aging daily moisturizer with sunscreen contains Blackberry Complex infused with vitamins, antioxidants, and powerful anti-aging ingredients to keep skin looking younger, longer.

The dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic formula is non-greasy and won't clog pores.

*According to Aveeno.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

April 15, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

This product is an everyday essential for me

Perfect for sensitive skin! Keeps my skin moisturized all day and protects against sun damage which is important to me as I use other products that are sun sensitive

April 09, 2019

I buy this product and love it.

I buy this product and use it every day. The sunscreen in it is great and protects my skin from being burned. I love the way it feels on my arms and legs too. It is really nice product and has a lovely smell - clean. It is not expensive either.

April 08, 2019

Needs a Higher SPF but great anyway

I tried this because I love Aveeno products in general. I found it Very light and goes on very smoothly. I would have preferred a higher SPF than 30, however. But this will do. For everyday use, including winter wear, it is a great option.

April 05, 2019

I love it

Very nice! All the rashes are gone! Simply amazing!
    Love it
    Incredible
    I would recommend everyone out there to use it! The skin feels so soft and smooth

April 04, 2019

LOVE

I happen to use this absolutely everywhere! The SPF is an added bonus. My skin is moisturized and protected. I feel safe using this on my sensitive skin.

April 04, 2019

With SPF

This anti-aging moisturizer with SPF 30 nourishes my combination skin. It's infused with vitamins, antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients leaving my skin healthy looking.

April 03, 2019

I would definitely recommend buying this product for the fam

My skin has become significantly healthier looking, as well as less greaser than other products I used in the past. I have varying skin discolouration and so I would like to try a peel off mask to see if that may be helpful in giving my face a more even tone.

April 02, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Since the first day I used it,I love it!

Ok so I’ve tried many skin moisturizer’s and I have to say that I’ve been sticking up with these one for about 2 years now ,and I love it ,my face skin is mix sometimes is oily and sometimes dry and I’ve had a hard time looking for a moisturizer that is not too greasy for my skin and like I said ,”I found it “,I just love it every time I used it :) ...

March 24, 2019

One of my must haves

I was ablittle sceptical about this lotion but oh how i love this product !! I will buy it again !! Was a little concerened with cost but this product is definately worth it.

March 23, 2019

Good moisure as well as sunscreen

Great packaging easy pump, portable not too small or big, moistures skin well, can leave the skin a little greasy as usual products do with spf, but definitely much more comfortable to wear compared to a regular sunscreen. Overall an affordable alternative for summer!