Adrien Gagnon Super Energex Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 287 in Natural Therapies

Adrien Gagnon Super Energex is an energizing tonic that fights fatigue and helps increase resistance to stress.

• Helps increase resistance to stress
  • Fatigue and exhaustion
  • Sustained physical work
  • Lack of energy
Adults: Take one ampoule per day, diluted in half a glass of water or fruit juice, ideally in the morning. May be used continuously for up to one month. Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or if you have high blood pressure (hypertension). Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have any type of acute infection. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.

You might also be interested in: Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars

May 25, 2017

Sometimes when I need that little boost I take Super Energex. After spending alot of time looking for the right product I decided on this. Its a natural product that I feel much better taking then the energy drinks I was drinking. And they work so much better by actually working all day.

May 05, 2017

J'ai acheté ce produit avant que je sache que j'étais enceinte. Je trouvais que je manquais beaucoup d'énergie et quelqu'un me l'avais conseiller. J'ai tout de suite vu un regain d'énergie. Par contre le goût n'est vraiment pas bon

April 14, 2017

C'est un produit que j'utilise dans certain moments de ma vie, surtout l'hiver, lorsque la saison du rhume arrive, ou dans les gros stress avant les grosses compétitions ou pendant les mi-sessions et fin de sessions. Ils donnes les vitamines qui me manque et m'aide à tenir le coup dans ces moment-là. Je vois une différence quand je commence à l'utiliser et c'est un produit que je recommande.

January 11, 2017

I didn't really finish these. They didn't make me feel energized at all so I couldn't really get into using them. They are okay in juice but you still really taste them. They taste like vitamins, maybe Flintstone vitamins, and smell like the bottle of Flintstone vitamins also. I wouldn't recommend them in coffee or any drink other than juice and doubt that they taste good on their own.

June 24, 2016

If ever you need a little something to boost you to start your day on a good start. Energex gives you the little something to get you started and all day long while you have a lot to deal with till you go to sleep. This natural product is better then the energy drinks I used to take usually. It's healthier for you and gives you some natural energy so your body doesn't get affected when you stop taking it. Only helps your body when you have a lack of energy. I recommend it to anyone of any type of âge!

3.2/5

June 15, 2016

I was chosen by ChickAdvisor to review the Adrien Gagnon Super Energex program.
    I liked the easy to use packaging. There was no worries that you would not be taking the right dosage. I followed the recommendation of my peers to mix it with orange juice. Mixing with water does not mask the flavour at all and is a little harder to get down!
    I'm not sure if there was a huge change in my energy levels. I did find that it made me much more aware of what food choices and exercise I was living everyday. It was a great way to start taking steps to better health.
    I'm not sure that I would buy the product again. I didn't find that the results were great and noticeable enough to commit to using/purchasing on a future basis. It did make me more aware of what I am eating and encouraged me to start take healthier steps

June 12, 2016

I received these products from Chick Advisors product review club. I am a bit delayed in my review as I have been out of the country for the past four weeks but better late then never!

I was a bit wary about this product as I often have found I can't take other energy boosting products ( like red bull, 5 hour energy etc) because they leave me hyper active and unable to focus. I was so pleasantly surprised with the results from using Super Energex. It was simple and easy to use (just add to a bit of water or juice and drink it back). It had a pleasant taste that reminded me a bit of cocoa. I felt energized and renewed without that crash and burn feeling or the hyperactive feeling. It was just an awesome pick me up.

I tried taking the super energex at different times throughout the day and found I prefer to have it either with breakfast or my morning snack. I found that taking it in the morning kept me going all day and I felt less fatigue.

I would definitely recommend Super Energex.

June 08, 2016

I have try Adreen Gagnon Super Energex for the first time last month. It works very well, it provides energy. Just one shot a dat, in the morning, and you really feel, day after day, that you have more energy.

2.7/5

June 06, 2016

I noticed an increase in my energy. I mixed it with orange juice and found it was OK to drink. But other than that didn't notice anything else. No one else in my household liked it

June 06, 2016

Unfortunately this product was a miss for me. I didn't notice any increase in energy, nothing noticeable anyways. It may have helped a bit with my stress and anxiety, but again, it wasn't anything drastic enough to notice. I won't be purchasing this product.

girlrudy earned the Beauty Expert badge