Adrien Gagnon Super Energex Reviews

Adrien Gagnon Super Energex is an energizing tonic that fights fatigue and helps increase resistance to stress.
  • Helps increase resistance to stress
  • Fatigue and exhaustion
  • Sustained physical work
  • Lack of energy
Adults: Take one ampoule per day, diluted in half a glass of water or fruit juice, ideally in the morning. May be used continuously for up to one month. Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or if you have high blood pressure (hypertension). Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have any type of acute infection. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.

You might also be interested in: Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars

April 22, 2016

The taste is horrid, so I would recommend putting it in a smoothie or fruit juice. I first tried it in water and gagged a little. But after that I tried it in juice and in a smoothie and it was much better.

April 22, 2016

Tasty! These wake me up and they get me going in the mornings or when I am feeling slugglish! Amazing amount of natural ingredients and vitamins. I simply mix mine with half juice and half water, works good, and tastes great! Recommended to anyone out there who needs some energy, vitamins, or wants a natural energy drink instead of those chemical cocktails on the shelves!

Updated On: April 24, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gji6O_upR08&feature=youtu.be to see my video review of this

April 22, 2016

Not really fond of the taste, but I mixed my EnergeX with juice and it wasnt horrible, I drank it after I got up and it was effective of giving me a boost of energy that I wouldn't normally have in the mornings!

April 08, 2016

Very good for ugprade your healty, and very good price I recommend for all people to try this product ! the quality is perfect:) I love Adrien Gagnon !

March 31, 2016

j ai essayer les produits adrien gagnon et j ai étez tres surpris par le résultat.maintenant je l utilise régulierement. un produit a esayer il va vous surprendre.je le recommande