Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 163 in Weight Management

Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars are a complete meal substitute supplying essential vitamins and minerals for proper metabolism. Useful in weight reduction only as part of an energy-reduced diet. Replacing 1 or 2 meals daily with a Nutriforme bar helps reduce the number of ingested calories and promotes weight loss. For optimal results, follow the Nutriforme Diet Plan (complete information provided in each package).

• 15 grams of protein and only 270 calories per bar
  • Helps reduce ingested calories in your day and facilitates weight loss
  • Provides 24 essential vitamins and minerals to support metabolism
Each box contains 5 65g bars.

You might also be interested in: Adrien Gagnon Super Energex.

September 14, 2016

Habituellement, je n'aime pas la texture de ces produits, mais ceux-ci sont vraiment les meilleurs que j'ai essayé. Ils ne sont pas trop sec au gout, et fudge decadent est nettement la meilleure. A conseiller pour tous.

June 12, 2016

I received these products from Chick Advisors product review club. I am a bit delayed in my review as I have been out of the country for the past four weeks but better late then never!

These bars are delicious and utterly decadent. I cannot even think of another word to describe these bars but DECADENT!!! They are rich and creamy and so so good. I found that for myself I could only eat about half a bar at a time because they were just so decadent but that eating only half a bar left me full and ready to take on the afternoon.

My husband absolutely loved these as well. He found them on the counter and ate it thinking it was a chocolate bar and had no idea that it really was a health/diet product.

I would definitely recommend these!

June 07, 2016

I was thrilled when Chick Advisor chose me to review the Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars. It came at the perfect time as I had just begun the steps towards a healthier me.
The bars are quick and convenient. Fitting perfect in your purse, it's a great way to keep control of your appetite and eliminate the spontaneous bingeing.
I am not a huge chocolate lover so for future I would probably purchase different flavour options. I wasn't totally pleased with the texture of the bars. Sometimes it felt like there was a weird slight aftertaste. Overall, it managed those fast, hungry moments with a quick, healthy alternative. I found that it really helped to satisfy hunger between meals.

June 06, 2016

I dont have a diet for which I found these bars to be useful. That being said I did let a coworker who is currently on a diet with meal replacement try these and she loved them! She said they tasted fantastic and lasted her from lunch until dinner (4-5 hours). She said that she would buy them again.

June 06, 2016

Found it to be tasty. It seemed to be a bit sweet for me and found it a little dry. It seem to satisfy my urge to eat. I would recommend to my family and friends

June 06, 2016

I thought this bar was delicious and extremely filling! I'm not usually a huge fan of chocolate or fudge, but this tasted great! They're also a great price for meal replacement bars and I would definitely buy these in the future

June 01, 2016

They are a solid snack -- very filling and stick with you for a while. Taste is better than most nutri bars that are on the market - no chalky or fake taste so much more enjoyable to eat. A great alternative to a chocolate bar either to satisfy a chocolate craving or as a tide me over snack.
The only downside is that they are big and dense so found they were too big for a quick/small snack -- maybe they will come out with half-sized bars as well for when you just want a bite and not a whole bar.

May 26, 2016

The taste of these bars was surprisingly good. I have had other energy bars before that are dry, bland and just taste awful but Adrien Gagnon Nutriforme bars are quite yummy. I would have them in the afternoon when I was feeling tired and hungry. I found that the bars were satisfying and made me feel full, but I didn't really notice any significant change in energy level. For that reason, I would recommend these as a snack to curb hunger only.

May 26, 2016

the adrien Gagnon decadent fudge nutriforme bars were very filling. I had to just eat half at a time to feel satisfied and full. I loved of course the fudge taste. It was great..

May 25, 2016

These fudge bars were just ok. I them as a meal replacement for breakfast and I found them quite sweet, chocolatey and to hard to eat the wheel thing at once. I had half with a banana and the other half a few hours later. The taste a D consistency was good and I can see this working for.any people, I already ate whole foods so I found this to be a hard program to get into.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches