4.9/5
Advil Cold & Sinus Plus Reviews
#19 in Remedies

Good - 0

May 02, 2020

Hands down the best for migraine pain

This is my "go to" pain killer when I have a headache or migraine. Having suffered from migraine headaches my entire life, I have tried everything known to man to relieve my pain. The only thing that works 9 out of 10 times is Advil Cold and Sinus Plus.

April 20, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

You get two for the price of one1

I have sinus and allergy problems. I've tried many brands but none of them had worked like this one. The combination of sinus medication along with allergy medication worked so well. I found on myself one problem effects the other This product brought me great relief in both the sinus and seasonal allergies. A perfect product.

April 02, 2020

Advil

Only Advil cold and Sinus works for my family. We have been using from the last 30 years and have no problem. I would strongly recommend. It works great and do the job. I usually take in the morning and within an hour, I feels relieved.

February 22, 2020

A must have for the cold and flu season

I was a little surprised to see that this product hasn't been recommended yet. The medical clinic I used to work with recommended Advil Cold and Sinus Plus and I haven't used anything else. It clears up the sinuses, lessens the length of your cold or flu and relieves the stuffy nose. It also works for the aches and pains, it is my go to cold remedy!