aerie blanket scarf

aerie blanket scarf Reviews

Ranked #147 out of 336 in Accessories

March 18, 2016

I am so obsessed over the blanket scarf trend and the bigger, the better! Aerie offers a high quality scarf with beautiful patterns and yes... it's biiig!

February 07, 2016

I had been lusting after this scarf, or similar ones, for almost a year before I finally got one in my life. I received mine for Christmas after hinting about how much I loved it to my boyfriend for months. I am so in love!! I tend to wear a looot of black, white and grey, so this scarf pairs wonderfully with most of the outfits I tend to put together. Not to mention it is ridiculously soft and can be used not only as a scarf but also a blanket... Yes its that big! It instantly makes me feel so cozy and put together when I leave the house wearing this.
    One of the downsides is the price, mostly because I tend to be quite the bargain hunter and hate to buy something that isn't on sale. Which is why I was very happy to find out after the holidays that my guy snagged it while Aerie was having an amazing sale. These scarfs are typically priced around $45... Which seems a little pricey for just one scarf. But I can assure you, it's completely worth the price and that I already have plans to get my hands on another one next year (and you bet I'll be getting in on sale!)
    The only con I can possibly find is that it has shed some on one of my jackets, but thats nothing a lint roller can't help.

song suggestions

Chick2393 added a new review for
    Twix Bites

MARIA ARLIA added a new review for
    Becel® Vegan margarine